Ann? Coverage Across State Lines

SouthernComfort

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have some girls who work in a doctors office in Georgia and consume all their healthcare in Georgia but they live in South Carolina, which part of the town falls in both states. My question is some have already picked a plan using their employers address, what is going to happen to these girls?

They need to update HC.gov with the correct residental address.

Upon correcting the information they'll need to choose a carrier that is being offered in their resident state and county.

You'll also want to suggest a carrier that will extend coverage in both states.

The only carrier that I know of offering a national network is Assurant.

Also, the plans that they chose initially will have to be canceled.

Does it offer national coverage?

What did the subsidy determination say about more information needed?

Knowing that it was wrong and then failing to report the change could jeopardize their coverage altogether.

The problem is these girls are enrolled in a plan and are getting a Georgia subsidy while filing taxes in South Carolina. Blue Choice is a National Network as well so Im feeling a little better.

The problem is these girls are enrolled in a plan and are getting a Georgia subsidy while filing taxes in South Carolina.

Yeah, that is a problem alright.

Are they "your girls" or someone else's issue?

The problem is these girls are enrolled in a plan and are getting a Georgia subsidy while filing taxes in South Carolina.

Knowing that it was wrong and then failing to report the change could jeopardize their coverage altogether. Including loss of tax credit and loss of coverage.

They need to report it and get it corrected.

Latest posts

Back