Ann? Coverage Across State Lines

Please explain...

Bob, it would absolutely be worth it. Heck it is worth it to write the six employees who reside in GA. But why not contract in SC as a non-res, why is it worthless?

they dont appoint out of states agents or the comp is so low its not worth marketing

It has been a long time since I had a non-res SC license. Back when you could get 20%+ on health insurance. If Money says the comp is low, believe him.

Campbell, you might want to consider referring it out to someone like Post Q. Generate some goodwill and avoid the hassle factor then write the other 6.

Where they live splits the two states? They may be fine, need to ask the carrier.

In WA, Kasier plans only exist in one county across the river from Portland where Kasier is sold. They only sell in that one WA county.

So the plan may know and authorize it based on the location. One of those don't know till you ask.

I didn't see this thread until today, even though it says ANN in the title (okay, maybe OEP has my attention!). Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude by not answering. Anyway, you received some really excellent answers from other posters.

Back