Another Major Health Player

I have signed up for Revolution Health (for what that is worth) and still waiting on the roll out.

It appears that RH is just another online marketing force like e-Health. ExtendBenefits is not a carrier but a marketing arm & admin firm.

Remains to be seen if Steve Case will make this fly or be just another ho-hum with a big splash. He certainly has not made many friends at Time-Warner.

I like the concept. Anything that keeps consumers away from junk plans and agents coming over to slam them I'm all for. Couldn't be better if one day the majority of insurance was purchased by having client compare plans with a knowledeable rep.

I like the concept. Anything that keeps consumers away from junk plans and agents coming over to slam them I'm all for. Couldn't be better if one day the majority of insurance was purchased by having client compare plans with a knowledeable rep.

I agree that the membership is on the right track. A knowledgeable, ethical agent would include the majority of their services in my opinion.

I dealt with a few agents from EB LLC. a few months ago and I was not impressed. Tried to shove Copay saver down my throat w/out even discussing pre-existing conditions, doctors, medications, limitations, etc. w/ the caveat of "I would like you to have faith in trusting me."

This is not to say that all of their agents are like the few I dealt with, but I am not impressed with the Boiler Room type company mentality.

I don't see this being any different.

You will still have agents taking short cuts, lying, and those with no clue.

Talked to a guy yesterday who had already spoken with (at least) 4 agents. He told everyone of them about his heart attack 10 years ago. Everyone said that was so far back as to be a non-issue.

That's odd.

In pre-screen I have 5 no's.

Still waiting on a couple more but not hopeful.

Are the agents lying, or are they idiots?

Back