Antex Medicare Supplement

I don't have to "sell" anyone anything other than myself and then they usually do what I suggest.

I suggest only what I would do at this point in their lives given the knowledge that I have at this point in my life and in this profession. Doing what we do gives us tremendous insight and the ability to understand what is a true value vs. commissionable value.

No one gave me the order for the case I mentioned earlier. I had their name on a list and just walked up and introduced my services. I then did the only thing I know how to do. Sell them on trusting me, gaining knowledge about their situation, and advising them on actions that needed to be taken in a way that they would feel safe and fully understand. I did for them what I would want done for me... and that is priceless. I'm content with the $37.40/mo income I will get for doing a service to those folks... month after month... for the next six years.

Don't assume that every time you save someone money you have to take that back in another sale. They aren't positively going to spend that money on "insurance". Maybe they will enjoy a little slack in their monthly budget... what a thought.

Treat others like a piece of pork and you'll keep having to work for that "advance" income. Me... I'd rather of had $260/mo added to my as earned income streams. By the way, how much will you earn on that case next year?

I was going to post but you have said it all. There isn't anything you said that I wasn't going to say myself.

You are 110% spot on.

Back