• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Any 2022/2023 Success using EDDM to Reach Srs/Beneficiaries?

VCGLLC

Hi, newer agent here, assessing if EDDM (geo routes) to older-leaning geos (55+, etc) has produced any/many inquiries for pre-T65 or already in Medicare and wanting to revise. Apprec any examples, good and bad, any ROIs, etc I'm familiar with mail house T65 campaigns from one other family member agent, have not used it, but I am well versed in EDDM for a diff industry and assessing best ways to apply it in Sr health. Thanks

I haven't posted much in here but now its so slow Im bored today and happen to be working on a T65 simple bday card campaign that might apply to this.

I have no idea how to use EDDM. if that is a geo locator anyway...I use something called T65 locator. It's efficient in locating all T65 in any area.

It's an app that you can get on google. Lets me know exactly where the T65 is and what month T65 - I send out short handwritten bday cards and get 3 sales or so out of every 100. ROI, $35 box of 100 cards, $58 stamps, $20 month for the T65 locator app. Over $1800 per 100, plus more if theres an MCA. I know some would say this is waste of good time and theres better ways to get the grease (I do mail house mailers, seminars, talks, calls, and referral activities as well).

It's super easy to use and once I hit on the prospect it changes color so you can keep track of what you did, and if you call the number it becomes another color I like to keep it simple and for me this is simple.

This is my go to when I am slow. Not the only thing I do, but just another cog in the wheel that is rolling in a good way.

Hi, newer agent here, assessing if EDDM (geo routes) to older-leaning geos (55+, etc) has produced any/many inquiries for pre-T65 or already in Medicare and wanting to revise. Apprec any examples, good and bad, any ROIs, etc I'm familiar with mail house T65 campaigns from one other family member agent, have not used it, but I am well versed in EDDM for a diff industry and assessing best ways to apply it in Sr health. Thanks

Waste of money for T65 but you might get some leads from the 68+ crowd.

In Medicare - as an individual agent - you need to be a sniper.

Leave the "broad ads" to the carriers and massive deep-pocket mega agencies.

I haven't posted much in here but now its so slow Im bored today and happen to be working on a T65 simple bday card campaign that might apply to this.

I have no idea how to use EDDM. if that is a geo locator anyway...I use something called T65 locator. It's efficient in locating all T65 in any area.

It's an app that you can get on google. Lets me know exactly where the T65 is and what month T65 - I send out short handwritten bday cards and get 3 sales or so out of every 100. ROI, $35 box of 100 cards, $58 stamps, $20 month for the T65 locator app. Over $1800 per 100, plus more if theres an MCA. I know some would say this is waste of good time and theres better ways to get the grease (I do mail house mailers, seminars, talks, calls, and referral activities as well).

It's super easy to use and once I hit on the prospect it changes color so you can keep track of what you did, and if you call the number it becomes another color I like to keep it simple and for me this is simple.

This is my go to when I am slow. Not the only thing I do, but just another cog in the wheel that is rolling in a good way.
Integrity has a free T-65 locator.

I use something called T65 locator. It's efficient in locating all T65 in any area.
I use the T65 app as well. I got mine from one of my FMOs at no cost.

I send DM letters. Everything is personalized. it's a pain in the ass but it works. Boomers are used to getting post cards and junk mail. Mine stands out because it's different.

All I'm trying to do is steer them to my website. Some do, some don't and some call. Good for 4 or 5 apps a month.

Good luck

Last edited:
I used MedicareDoorKnocker for a while but here you have to knock 20+ doors to get 1 lead. Too many military retirees and civil servants. It became a lot of work for little result.

Back