Any Feedback On LeadWerx?

? for anyone here.

Who is LeadWerx? I'd never heard of them until this post. Nothing on their site about who they are, how long they've been around. Their address appears to be the UPS Store in Park City, UT.

But, I like their site & what a few have posted about them. Anyone know of a contact of someone that works there? I'd love to touch bases with them....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi, I think you are wise for asking this question before investing any $. My experience with Leadwerx has not been good, just to put it mildly. I was told by them on a call soliciting me that if I signed up with them by me putting $100 into my account with them, I would be given another $100 by them making my account total $200 which sounded good to me. I was also told a lot of other good things about their leads--that they are scrubbed for the do-not-call list and other things that sounded really good, i.e. that I would be receiving warm leads of people who were already looking for coverage. I signed up with them. Of course, each time, they send me a lead, $ is taken out of my account. Over a period of several days, I was sent 7 leads. Of these seven leads, after days of calling, e-mailing, and leaving voice mail messages in an effort to get a hold of these people, I finally got a hold of 2 of them. These 2 "leads" asked me where I got their names and said they did not understand why I would have gotten their names because they had not been looking for any coverage. There were 2 totally separate, unrelated individuals who would not have gotten their stories together. When I told Leadwerx this and requested my $ back and wanted my account with them closed, I was told that they could not refund my $, which means 100 bucks (that I did not have and put onto a credit card) right down the drain. I would not recommend this company to a mangy dog. Those of us whom they have been ripped off by them should get a class-action law suite going against them and at least get our money back. In addition to all the $ that I lost with them, there was a l-o-t of time that I wasted trying to get them to refund my $, which was only right. Time = $ for me because I am paid on commission only. I would never dream of treating one of my clients or prospective clients like this. I hope the word gets out and they get what they deserve by being out there lying and ripping people off. And, yes, I can back up every word that I say here.

Quick way to get money back: Dispute it to your credit card company. If legit, they will give you your money back. Worst case is you get $100 credit on your bill you don't have to pay for 60 days...

One thing that Really concerns me about what you said & I hope you will clarify this. Did they really tell you their leads are scrubbed against the Do-Not-Call list?
That does not make Any Sense to me for leads that were "opt-in" leads by the consumer filling out info online, answering an email blast or tele-marketed leads. So, are you 100% sure they said that?

Bogus leads happen no matter how well they are generated. Credit should have been granted....

Last edited:
Back