Any Ideas on Term Life Recommendations?

Wait.. I think I need to research a little bit more on diabetes. If I understand correctly, if the diabetic is taking insulin, then that person can only be considered a borderline type II / III or a type I? Is that because their a1c's are so high?

Type I is on insulin, type II is on meds. The short version, anyway.

Wait.. I think I need to research a little bit more on diabetes. If I understand correctly, if the diabetic is taking insulin, then that person can only be considered a borderline type II / III or a type I? Is that because their a1c's are so high?

The Type III thing was a joke...

If someone is on insulin, they are a type I or could be a type II that has made absolutely no attempt to control his/her disease.

The Type III thing was a joke...

If someone is on insulin, they are a type I or could be a type II that has made absolutely no attempt to control his/her disease.

Hi high do their a1c's have to be to be on insulin? In the 9s? 10s? Is there a certain point where it begins that the doctors say you must be on insulin?

Hi high do their a1c's have to be to be on insulin? In the 9s? 10s? Is there a certain point where it begins that the doctors say you must be on insulin?

There are people that choose to go with an insulin pump so they can self regulate. Could be because of big swings in glucose numbers.

Diabetes questionnaire.

Back