• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Anybody Have an Idea on this Possible Client?

No brainer, GERBER! Lowest cost option. I put all my hep c customers with them. Easy app too. Besides their rates are lower than many graded/rop options with other carriers. Some day they might realize how low their rates are then the good times will be over. Now with Vantis out of GI that leaves Gerber in even better position.

No brainer, GERBER! Lowest cost option. I put all my hep c customers with them. Easy app too. Besides their rates are lower than many graded/rop options with other carriers. Some day they might realize how low their rates are then the good times will be over. Now with Vantis out of GI that leaves Gerber in even better position.

RNA, Americo UP2 and a few others. Gerber makes baby food, their insurance products are just about as mediocre.

Where are you located? I would love to follow you around and get these people covered that you are slamming into gerber.

RNA, Americo UP2 and a few others. Gerber makes baby food, their insurance products are just about as mediocre.

RNA is that graded?

----------

I'm starting to wonder if she doesn't work out of the Gerber home office!

I think she works for Gerber. I've seen her posts for my other threads where I'm certain they don't belong in a GI product and sure enough she brings up Gerber.

RNA is that graded?

----------

I think she works for Gerber. I've seen her posts for my other threads where I'm certain they don't belong in a GI product and sure enough she brings up Gerber.

She's got to just be playing around. No one is that stupid. I'm sure she's just laughing her ass off as she recommends gerber for everything.

Why you put them with Gerber when there are companies that will issue immediate benefit? :skeptical:

----------

She's got to just be playing around. No one is that stupid. I'm sure she's just laughing her ass off as she recommends gerber for everything.

Maybe it is not a case of being stupid.. maybe she is just too darn lazy to fill out the app and do the POS.

Why you put them with Gerber when there are companies that will issue immediate benefit? :skeptical: ---------- Maybe it is not a case of being stupid.. maybe she is just too darn lazy to fill out the app and do the POS.

She also has to have Mattschmidt's contract level. Lol

Back