Anybody Know this Guy?

I don't know him, but it looks like he creates facebook leads for agents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to him for an hr the other week. Claims he can get Facebook leads in Zip codes. But he has no lead credit policy so that alone is a problem.

Anyone try his FB leads yet? He claims that his personal ratio is 100% whether he's calling to set the appointment or calling to make the sale over the phone.:err: Also, anyone care to guess who their agency's "Main Carrier" is that has these characteristics......there isn't too many that allow telesales so perhaps, Liberty Bankers, Standard Life & Acc., Baltimore...dunno.

Our MAIN Carrier:

Sell IMMEDIATELY without WAITING!
Paid within 3 DAYS before the client pays!
Available for In-Person or Telesales!
Same APP/Paperwork for ALL States!
NO Paper App, Wet SIG's, or Faxing Apps!
NO E&O Required EVER!

Anyone try his FB leads yet? He claims that his personal ratio is 100% whether he's calling to set the appointment or calling to make the sale over the phone.:err: Also, anyone care to guess who their agency's "Main Carrier" is that has these characteristics......there isn't too many that allow telesales so perhaps, Liberty Bankers, Standard Life & Acc., Baltimore...dunno.

Our MAIN Carrier:

Sell IMMEDIATELY without WAITING!
Paid within 3 DAYS before the client pays!
Available for In-Person or Telesales!
Same APP/Paperwork for ALL States!
NO Paper App, Wet SIG's, or Faxing Apps!
NO E&O Required EVER!

I talked to him a couple weeks ago. You are correct, his main carrier is Liberty Bankers. He told me his agents get the Facebook leads at 15 bucks a pop. non agents at 25 bucks a pop. He starts his agents at 75%. I have not tried the Facebook leads........

I talked to him a couple weeks ago. You are correct, his main carrier is Liberty Bankers. He told me his agents get the Facebook leads at 15 bucks a pop. non agents at 25 bucks a pop. He starts his agents at 75%. I have not tried the Facebook leads........

Wow, 75%.....that's highway robbery. I've gotten higher than that with free leads before. If you get on a standing order and join the $19 membership they're $20 a pop which sounds a lot better than $5 less with only a 75% commission.

I wouldn't consider it highway robbery. The advertising agency that he said advertises for him costs a lot of money I'm sure. Which translates to higher lead cost. It ain't easy!

A life insurance lead gen expert said for a good final expense internet leads it costs about $30 each just to generate. I know I lose money on mine selling them for $10 each but I make it up on overrides. Maybe I'm offering too high of comp with street contracts?

Last edited:
How's it 75% is not highway robbery when you're making money selling $10 leads vs his $15? He makes 130% min with Lbl. You're making money with a 10-15% spread and he's not making big money with a 55% spread?lol on every $2k ap a week agent he nets $800.

Back