• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Anybody Use Liberty Bankers

Personally I dislike LBL. For starters, their comp is much lower than competitors. I hate how they send commission stuff on adobe pdfs. I have always had issues getting stuff approved with them. Their phone interview is retarded as well. They ask about every medication and why. Honestly, I wouldn't have them for my less than 50 crowd & DE business, but I only do phone sales so my options are very very limited.

There comp is much less? Many Imo's will give you 115-120 with no requirements. Plus there renewals can be explosive if you have good persistency.

There comp is much less? Many Imo's will give you 115-120 with no requirements. Plus there renewals can be explosive if you have good persistency.

Yeah I read about the renewals. Im too slow to figure that stuff out. Break it down for me Petey. How does it work?

Personally I dislike LBL. For starters, their comp is much lower than competitors. I hate how they send commission stuff on adobe pdfs. I have always had issues getting stuff approved with them. Their phone interview is retarded as well. They ask about every medication and why. Honestly, I wouldn't have them for my less than 50 crowd & DE business, but I only do phone sales so my options are very very limited.

Yeah. They will ask about every medication they are on and interrogate them. NEXT! Gabapentin and got a modified for me. Gabapentin is easy for Trans. It flew through preferred. Direct express business has a rediculous increase. Preferred goes to standard rates. Is that a joke? Modified plan is like a 4 year waiting period ? IMHO it's the worst I have ever experienced. Maybe it has some niches I am not aware of. UHL would prob be a good bet for covering everyone and knowing what coverage they will get.

Last edited:
Ok when you wake up, ramble on some more plz. ---------- New rule for Josh. Don't write Trans the last 2 weeks you are in a county... ---------- The UW are definitely more difficult than the Monumental UW. Anybody know if they are different? I placed one of my first apps ever with Mon pref and he got issued as applied. This was back in 2013. Then he NSFd, got kicked out of the house by his wife, but they finally reconciled and I rewrote him a few weeks back with Trans pref. Got bumped to Std because he filled his asthma inhaler a bunch of times in 2009. How did it go through the first time?? Petey is right, they will take many conditions pref and std that others will not, but the way business model is setup, I have to know before I go. I don't have time to go to another county once (or twice) a week to rewrite people or get a signature. I'll admit I'm bad at paperwork and those errors are on me, but it's too difficult for me to deal with. As I complain, I wrote 3 Trans apps yesterday lol. But I had to. Two of them I have to come back because I ran out of DMF2014s. Those and the SS draft page (which there is a new one coming out for May 1st btw) don't come with the apps I order. I tried ordering them from agentnetinfo yesterday and I spent 30 min on their site and I still couldn't find it. I left the search criteria blank, which should have yielded dozens of apps and forms and marketing materials to choose from, and it gave me like 12 options to order. That's my rant for the day. Happy selling! ---------- I messed up on a couple of Settlers apps last week. Missed a few checkboxes mostly, but on one, I put the Bene in the owner box. What does settlers say to do? Cross out the owner box, put info in bene box and initial, date and Refax. 5 minutes it was dealt with. FB is the same way. Aetna will call me and fix it on the phone half the time. So that's my new question before i contract with new carriers. If I make a mistake, what is the method to fix it.

I learned the hard way, ask if they used inhaler in last couple years, if yes stay away from trans.

Back