Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

There are no offices because it is a virtual company... Everyone works from home. The CEO rents out the conference room there and holds meetings every week. The fact that a virtual company wants to meet their potential agents in person is a positive sign IMO.

There are no offices because it is a virtual company... Everyone works from home. The CEO rents out the conference room there and holds meetings every week. The fact that a virtual company wants to meet their potential agents in person is a positive sign IMO.

I'm not so sure about that. There's got to be an office there also, because I've spoken to Michelle more than a few times on some of my cases and I know she's in there with at least a few more ladies. And, they're definitely LifeTel people and separate from Brokers Alliances' team. Probably, they must have use of or maybe rent conference space, but again there's definitely at least some sort of group there. But, you're absolutely right, all of the agents work off site as I understand it, so how much staff could they really need. I agree also with you that if they're meeting there face to face with agents that's pretty cool as well.

That is not true or fair at all. I've personally had a very positive experience. This gentleman mentions not even working for awhile and he's having difficulty with his one application? I placed 5 Foresters apps. this week alone. I'm curious who this gentleman is supposedly having issues with. I have a manager who's always on top of things, I've got an administrative contact who's always on top of things, my free leads are fine and I just bought my first A leads and have already written a couple of them. You just have to work and stay consistent. That's the only way it happens. If you just follow their system and put forth a solid and consistent effort you'll write business. I'm very happy and it's going really well. I'm glad I found these guys and I'm expecting a nice deposit on Tuesday. Again, you just have to actually work and play the numbers.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well with LifeTel. I am in my second week with getting leads from them. I am still working on getting my first app.

I've had absolutely no "trouble" either. In fact, just the opposite. I've found them to be very well organized and things have gone smoothly. Elly is absolutely wonderful and misses nothing. Spiros at BA has been great, got my contracts done with no problems and got me registered on MAC. I don't know what he's talking about. I almost let him get in my head earlier too and I'm glad I just kept my wits about me. I don't understand his comments throughout, honestly. He says he's barely working the leads, was off and doing something else and it hardly seems he's working the system. Yet, he did still manage to sell something. So he had trouble entering his first application. OK. I'm no expert, but it's one application and his first application. I have no problems entering applications and didn't on my first sale either. Mistakes can happen, though. Was this "glitch" even their fault? Gee wiz, some you just can't please. By the by, I just closed an internet lead this morning :twitchy:

I'm in my second week of getting leads with LifeTel. All internet leads except for the 15 MP B leads I purchased. How long before you were closing deals?

I'm in my second week of getting leads with LifeTel. All internet leads except for the 15 MP B leads I purchased. How long before you were closing deals?

Don't think he'll be responding. It's been 2 months since he's logged in or posted. You should ask this of the guy who posted right above you...broncos12.

It is so true. This is the strangest outlet. You look for objective information and next you know you have somebody jump in trying to cast shadows and push there own agenda. One of the ones here actually sent me a private message trying to recruit me out to buy their leads and drive all over Timbuktu. That's precisely what I do NOT want to do anymore. I work this program, it's working for me and I'm off the road. Nuff said.

I appreciate your comments. It has helped with me deciding to work with LifeTel. I'm in my second weeks of getting leads. Looking for that first app which I know will come soon.

I will do that.

LOL. It's a little amusing. I sold my very first mail lead they gave me. I mean literally my very first call, slam dunk and the lady put up absolutely no sort of resistance. And then I completely choked on my next few calls probably just because I was thinking they were all going to be that easy. Truthfully, my first week was pretty hit and miss and I knew it just had a lot to do with me, my being comfortable working on the phone, getting the scripting down better in my head, etc. In to my second week, I felt like a new man. In short, the answer to your question is that I really started to "get it", felt comfortable and then started writing with some rhythm in to the middle and end of my second week. Just keep making the dials and you'll be okay. The numbers favor us, so you just got to play them :biggrin:

LOL. It's a little amusing. I sold my very first mail lead they gave me. I mean literally my very first call, slam dunk and the lady put up absolutely no sort of resistance. And then I completely choked on my next few calls probably just because I was thinking they were all going to be that easy. Truthfully, my first week was pretty hit and miss and I knew it just had a lot to do with me, my being comfortable working on the phone, getting the scripting down better in my head, etc. In to my second week, I felt like a new man. In short, the answer to your question is that I really started to "get it", felt comfortable and then started writing with some rhythm in to the middle and end of my second week. Just keep making the dials and you'll be okay. The numbers favor us, so you just got to play them :biggrin:

Thanks! My last job was doing phone sales for Guaranteed Whole Life so I am comfortable on the phone too. I just have to get thru the script a few times with real people and I need some mail leads. All I have to start with the first two weeks was strictly internet leads. I ended up purchasing 15 MP B leads and they are more receptive when you talk to them and one potential customer so far. Appreciate the reply.

Thanks! My last job was doing phone sales for Guaranteed Whole Life so I am comfortable on the phone too. I just have to get thru the script a few times with real people and I need some mail leads. All I have to start with the first two weeks was strictly internet leads. I ended up purchasing 15 MP B leads and they are more receptive when you talk to them and one potential customer so far. Appreciate the reply.

I have to say that there is business and there are cases to be written in those internet leads. I've written some out of them myself and think I may have even posted as much earlier in the thread. I think others have posted that here also. As a matter of fact, not only have I written some, but a couple of them were some of my highest premiums (permanent cases). But, it's just a different kind of response than a mail lead. The internet leads take a good bit more "mining". And, if you're going to work them, you have to work them like they (LifeTel) suggests. What I was told, and found to be true myself, is that you have to hit those from all sides. Simply my opinion, but if I was going to put forth an honest to goodness, solid push on working those, I think it really takes some kind of CRM that emails, texts, calls and any other possible way to make contact. And, I know those systems are out there. Trying to do it somehow manually though, I think is just a tougher go. That said, I'm sure it could probably be done and, once again, I've written the deals and have spent the commissions that have come out of those to know there's money in there for sure. It's just more work, takes more build up, follow up, follow through and I'm just getting too old and too lazy to do it LOL. That's why I buy and work almost entirely on the mail leads, A's and B's. The people know what's going on, takes less fishing and it's just SO much easier. Obviously, I say stick to the mails. Unless you're not lazy like me and then I think you could make a sustained, consistent and profitable push on the internet stuff as well :yes:

Back