• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Anyone Have Experience with Assurity?

YUP, and the MAJORITY of those people are WRONG! You MUST be able knowledgeable enough to SLAP them into their senses or walk out with no sale...YOU choose! :biggrin:

In my experience, just like virtually ALL appointments I see, they either "get" it or they don't.

I tell them the employer coverage will go away or skyrocket in price upon retirement/disability/quitting, etc.

As I'm explaining this to a working final expense client, she's either nodding her head in understanding (as she already understands what I am saying through experience), or sits deadpan in apathy with little to say.

I can't fix stupid, and stopped trying to a long time ago. My goal is to find prospects that are already SOLD on life insurance when I see them, but need to be SOLD on WHICH product/solution is the best for them.

Final Expense Insurance is BOUGHT, not SOLD.

Lots of people say after they retire, they will keep the coverage.

If they have the option to take it when they leave it will be priced as a near GI option and usually near smoker rates for nonsmokers. It's a bad option unless they are very bad health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever told you this needs training because it is not accurate.

Assurity underwriting told me. First by email, then by phone. They would not issue the policy with the daughter as owner. Had to amend it.

In my experience, just like virtually ALL appointments I see, they either "get" it or they don't.

I tell them the employer coverage will go away or skyrocket in price upon retirement/disability/quitting, etc.

As I'm explaining this to a working final expense client, she's either nodding her head in understanding (as she already understands what I am saying through experience), or sits deadpan in apathy with little to say.

I can't fix stupid, and stopped trying to a long time ago. My goal is to find prospects that are already SOLD on life insurance when I see them, but need to be SOLD on WHICH product/solution is the best for them.

Final Expense Insurance is BOUGHT, not SOLD.

Agreed. I have learned that if I need to SELL them on why they need it (that they love their family and don't want them to struggle, etc.) that I am only generating a chargeback. Better to move on and find someone that recognizes the need but needs help with the process.

Back