Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

[

Here is the logic for this, and its simple, Pay 200 bucks for a crappy limited plan, instead of a 300 STM, save 1200 a year. like most "healthy people" that never use the major medical part for years, maybe 6 yrs later you need a surgery and it's 100k. you Upgrade the policy and have a 3k deductable and your premium goes up in price to 700 bucks a month. but you saved a little over $7,200 in those 6 years. After you upgrade, you can cancel the plan if you like. And when open enrollment is around again, get in an obamacare.

stay in the network, it isn't hard.
It is when the doctor that has saved your life is not in network and you want to continue to see him... Wonder how many lost their preferred providers when USHA arbitrarily switched from Cigna PPO to United Healthcare PPO?

and you have people that believe this shit and buy......

I have a needed to
It is when the doctor that has saved your life is not in network and you want to continue to see him... Wonder how many lost their preferred providers when USHA arbitrarily switched from Cigna PPO to United Healthcare PPO?

compare to what ?

obamacare?

USHEALTH product isn’t bad, what is bad is the culture of lies they tell agent on income potential. They sell them the dream and give them 30yr old leads to call.

let’s be real here, would you pay 700 dollars a month to keep a doctor bc he can ‘one day’ save your life. Or pay 200 bucks a month and have an Ok PPO with United?

or worst yet pay 700 bucks a month for obamacare HMO ?

if you’re rich, get a good plan, if you want something just in case and save money, ushealth is it.

I have a needed to

compare to what ?

obamacare?

USHEALTH product isn’t bad, what is bad is the culture of lies they tell agent on income potential. They sell them the dream and give them 30yr old leads to call.

let’s be real here, would you pay 700 dollars a month to keep a doctor bc he can ‘one day’ save your life. Or pay 200 bucks a month and have an Ok PPO with United?

or worst yet pay 700 bucks a month for obamacare HMO ?

if you’re rich, get a good plan, if you want something just in case and save money, ushealth is it.
I am being real. 10 years ago I was diagnosed with throat cancer. The doctor told me it was massive and incurable.. I found an oncologist that treated me (part of the treatment was immunotherapy drugs) and here I am. Now, you tell me if you were in that position, would you not want to keep that oncologist? I certainly do.

Last edited:
I am being real. 10 years ago I was diagnosed with throat cancer. The doctor told me it was massive and incurable.. I found an oncologist that treated me (part of the treatment was immunotherapy drugs) and here I am. Now, you tell me if you were in that position, would you not want to keep that oncologist? I certainly do.

From a USHA agent I know,

“a lady that has “our” plan and was approved in March of this year. May, she finds out that she has breast cancer. Freedom life is denying her claim because two weeks before she was approved, she had been told that she had a nodule in her breast. Her agent was aware of this and coached her to say nothing about it. So now she has to pay for all her treatments for surgery, chemo and radiation herself.”

Bad apples do exist no matter what product exists.

FYI, I no longer work with USHealth

Last edited:
Damn doctor records and the truth always get in the way.

Like yesterday, "I'm healthy, no meds, I want STM plan". Next breath, "I want my doctors in network. Ummm......I had squamous cells but they are all removed 2 yrs ago."

Sorry, I won't sell stm to you, as all claims would be denied if fraudulent on app. Those damn doctor records will haunt you.

Damn doctor records and the truth always get in the way.

Like yesterday, "I'm healthy, no meds, I want STM plan". Next breath, "I want my doctors in network. Ummm......I had squamous cells but they are all removed 2 yrs ago."

Sorry, I won't sell stm to you, as all claims would be denied if fraudulent on app. Those damn doctor records will haunt you.

When I was working in usha I had a lady that ‘thought she had cancer’ obviously she says that in the end of the application. Even though she had never been to a doctor and no doctor record, I decided to just give her an ACA plan and cancel the usha.
The week she got her blue cross, she was diagnosed with cancer.

the problem with USHEALTH is that they can only sell USHEALTH products, so there isn’t an incentive to help. I just told my buddy to do her app and said that she needs to get that no matter what.

she is happy bc she is starting chemo

Back