Anyone Know of Scott Insurance Services?

i think you search through internet and you find ut each and every scott insurance company but i dont know sorry

I've talked to them. They just seemed like your typical FMO that was slinging contracts. Nothing real good or real bad about them.

They heavily pushed Motorists for some reason. Must have a huge contract with them.

I am attempting to get contracted through Scott Insurance Service out of TN for RNA or and Liberty Bankers Life. Anyone familar with them?

I am contracted with them with a couple companies Newby is right they sling out contracts. I have not had any problems yet, but I don't place all of my business with them either.:1cool:

I am contracted with them with a couple companies Newby is right they sling out contracts. I have not had any problems yet, but I don't place all of my business with them either.:1cool:

Thanks everyone for feedback. I would prefer to go direct but some of the carriers are only going to go through an IMO, etc. Scott Insurance Services, Bob, seems kind enough. Because I am new to the indpendant side of things, I just want to make sure I get to keep my business. What does 'sling contracts' mean? Sorry, still learning the insider jargon with contracting.

Thanks everyone for feedback. I would prefer to go direct but some of the carriers are only going to go through an IMO, etc. Scott Insurance Services, Bob, seems kind enough. Because I am new to the indpendant side of things, I just want to make sure I get to keep my business. What does 'sling contracts' mean? Sorry, still learning the insider jargon with contracting.

Simply means they will give a contract to anyone and everyone without any commitment on their part.. They think of it as simply a numbers game.. Some will stick.. Some won't.

Back