Anyone Know Online Life Insurance Comparative Rater

I am an agent, so I tend to want it all, cheap and easy.

I do not always put the company in my comparison emails. So having the company names is more of a bother for me than a help. Back when I was doing more 1 pagers I would just label them Option A or Company B. I like a lot of white space on my 1 pagers.

I do not send out the pick 12s because they have to much on them. No one reads the company names and all the year by year numbers crowd the page IMHO.

I would like an option to show premiums in say 5 year increments. Say years 1-5, yr 10, 15, 20, age 100. The headers already tell me it is a term 20 or to age 121. I do like the pick 12 illustrations when I am showing the high cost of buying short term when they need a long term solution. I also like that we do not have to show the pennies and the system can round up the premium.

When I show a quote it may look something like this. Very little info other than the face, time and premium.

$500,000.00 to age 121 @ 549.mo
$500,000.00 to age 75 @ 357.mo
$500,000.00 to age 65 @ 211.mo

<a few disclaimers about getting full illustrations and that the policies include a terminal illness rider etc>

Colors and font options would help as well.

A word about compulife service. Bob and Jeremiah have always been very quick to respond to my help request many times late on a weekend evening when I have messed something up.

----------

Why don't you send me a sample to review, or post one here (by attachment) and we can all have a look at what you are referring to.

Back