Anyone Using Someone They Like for Pre-set Appointments?

shepnerd

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for someone to do telemarketing pre-set appointments for commercial- is anyone using anybody they like?

Trying to decide between using someone or doing it in house...

Also, if anyone wants lessons on how not to get on the phones and do this stuff yourself, I am AMAZING at it.

I'm looking for someone to do telemarketing pre-set appointments for commercial- is anyone using anybody they like?

Trying to decide between using someone or doing it in house...

Also, if anyone wants lessons on how not to get on the phones and do this stuff yourself, I am AMAZING at it.

Mfancher works for a group with experience doing this and allegedly has a list of satisfied clients. I'd definitely give him a call.

I'd rather recommend you to do it on your own - but it may become a hassle at first. That way you can handle and talk better to every of your clients and could actually know what they are looking for.

But if you grow, then you will also need to hire someone to help you out in such kind of work.

I'd rather recommend you to do it on your own - but it may become a hassle at first. That way you can handle and talk better to every of your clients and could actually know what they are looking for.

But if you grow, then you will also need to hire someone to help you out in such kind of work.

Very, very good advice.

Back