Anyone work with Senior Life doing telesales?

Greg your so full of shit. Your with one crap little outfit and know zip about whats going on. Anyone on here who has written Trans for 5 plus yrs will tell you their persistency with Trans with True ss billing is great. Sure at times they lose the card and you must get another form signed . Plus your incorrect. Trans advances with DE. They used to not and about a yr ago they started advancing . That sure doesn't sound like they have a persistency problem.

Greg your so full of shit. Your with one crap little outfit and know zip about whats going on. Anyone on here who has written Trans for 5 plus yrs will tell you their persistency with Trans with True ss billing is great. Sure at times they lose the card and you must get another form signed . Plus your incorrect. Trans advances with DE. They used to not and about a yr ago they started advancing . That sure doesn't sound like they have a persistency problem.

OK tiger, who else advances with DE? I've been in the FE arena since 1999, and you? While I've been loyal to the same outfit the whole time (because their system works) I've interviewed a few thousand agents from many other FE carriers, including Trans.

I hear agents moaning about Trans, just like I hear them moaning about other carriers....including SL like you are. Usually the losers are the ones that are always belly aching and complaining. You hardly ever hear of a successful agent complaining. No one carrier is perfect. All the carriers are complained about by the peanut gallery up here.

By the way, it's easy to see that grammar is not your strong suit either...lol. And you talk like a street whore with your foul mouth. Don't you have any professionalism about you?

Has anyone but me noticed that when Greg has no leg to stand on he accuses others of being "losers" because of the way they say something? Have you also noticed that he has started reverting to saying that other companies will soon go out of business as well as whatever agent he is interacting with is going to be out of the business before too long?

I guess it's just his way of fighting what he should understand by now, is the truth about the business and being with just one company. Even if he does understand, he'll have one hell of a hard time admitting it.

Has anyone but me noticed that when Greg has no leg to stand on he accuses others of being "losers" because of the way they say something? Have you also noticed that he has started reverting to saying that other companies will soon go out of business as well as whatever agent he is interacting with is going to be out of the business before too long?

I guess it's just his way of fighting what he should understand by now, is the truth about the business and being with just one company. Even if he does understand, he'll have one hell of a hard time admitting it.
Homie G's a hypocrite. In another thread he chastises people for name calling. :twitchy:

Funny you mentioned that. You hit the nail right on the head! Yes, I have noticed all of that. In this same thread, he said, "That guy will be out of the business in 6 months.", referring to me. No sooner than after I replied, he says, "I hope you are around for a long time. Why would I want you to fail?"
He rubbed me the wrong, awhile back, when I read a derogatory statement he made towards Hispanics. He didn't even realized his comment was improper and could be interpreted as racist. Since then, I have tried my best to keep from communicating with him directly.

Last edited:
Funny you mentioned that. You hit the nail right on the head! Yes, I have noticed all of that. In this same thread, he said, "That guy will be out of the business in 6 months.", referring to me. No sooner than after I replied, he says, "I hope you are around for a long time. Why would I want you to fail?"
He rubbed me the wrong, awhile back, when I read a derogatory statement he made towards Hispanics.
He didn't even realized his comment was improper and could be interpreted as racist. Since then, I have tried my best to keep from communicating with him directly.

My wife is hispanic....she's from Argentina. My daughter-in-law is Mexican. I've never made any derogatory comments about hispanics.

When I state you'll probably be out of the biz in 6 months that's stating an opinion.

When I state I hope you are around a long time that is a hope.

I'm not politically correct. I tell it like it is, period.

Todd you are sounding a little incoherent. Have you been drinking again? LOL
5 Star, Settler's ring a bell?

Todd you are sounding a little incoherent. Have you been drinking again? LOL
5 Star, Settler's ring a bell?

You guys go ahead and pile on.....lol. I'll be doing tele-sales.

And Todd please stop following me around this forum and criticizing me every chance you get. Add something positive up here instead of always being so negative.

Last edited:
Back