Appointment Setter Recommendations

What would one pay an appointment setter? Start at a low minimum wage then when the money made per lead goes up she gets a raise?

Final expense appointment setters are best paid in two different ways:

1) Paid based on per set appointment (some will only charge if the appointment actually sits, others will charge a flat fee regardless of whether or not the appointment no-shows, and

2) A flat dollar amount in exchange for a guarantee of time to call. IE, I'll give you $150 for 10 hours of call time.

Most appointment setters and agents agree choice #1 is best, as appointment setters will work better on performance based outcomes versus a flat rate, and the agent doesn't have to risk money on non-performance like in choice #2.

Final expense appointment setters are best paid in two different ways:

1) Paid based on per set appointment (some will only charge if the appointment actually sits, others will charge a flat fee regardless of whether or not the appointment no-shows, and

2) A flat dollar amount in exchange for a guarantee of time to call. IE, I'll give you $150 for 10 hours of call time.

Most appointment setters and agents agree choice #1 is best, as appointment setters will work better on performance based outcomes versus a flat rate, and the agent doesn't have to risk money on non-performance like in choice #2.

My answer was better you click baiter. Lol

are best paid in two different ways: 1) Paid based on per set appointment (some will only charge if the appointment actually sits, others will charge a flat fee regardless of whether or not the appointment no-shows, and 2) A flat dollar amount in exchange for a guarantee of time to call. IE, I'll give you $150 for 10 hours of call time. Most appointment setters and agents agree choice #1 is best, as appointment setters will work better on performance based outcomes versus a flat rate, and the agent doesn't have to risk money on non-performance like in choice #2.
thank you for the great info! Will keep this in mind for the future :)

… So far I have received the recommendation to post on a freelance site to get a good appointment setter. Anyone else have a good idea or referral for me?

I have hired from local universities, specifically targeting grad students. Caveat: my business was not final expense, where apparently it is optimal to schedule one day for the next. My target market was comfortable being scheduled as much as two weeks out.

When/if I do fe, I believe I'll again go the university route. (should I tell them I pay salary? NO, absolutely not. They'll go crazy.)

Anyone on here have any recommendations on appointment setters? I am currently buying about 40 leads week. I need someone to call them and schedule appointments for me. I was hoping some of the FE experts on here could share with me a few good names/services to call. Thanks!

My wife has an opening for an agent. She is pretty good.

Back