Appointment with Bankers Life?

Go into the GA that recruited you at Bankers and just explain that you have changed your mind. The contract you signed with them can be cancelled at anytime by you. You do not need to give them a reason for your decision. If they ask why, reply to them that you simple have had a change of heart and hope they understand. Do not license with another company until you have submitted in writing your resignation because Bankers could submit a claim to Vector One and would cause you a black mark which could make it hard for you to get licensed with other companies in the future.

Go into the GA that recruited you at Bankers and just explain that you have changed your mind. The contract you signed with them can be cancelled at anytime by you. You do not need to give them a reason for your decision. If they ask why, reply to them that you simple have had a change of heart and hope they understand. Do not license with another company until you have submitted in writing your resignation because Bankers could submit a claim to Vector One and would cause you a black mark which could make it hard for you to get licensed with other companies in the future.

How could they do a vector if there's no chageback?

They cannot do a chargeback if he has submitted no business and been paid no commission.

I may be wrong when I say Vector but I think I am right. If you sign a captive contract and get fired for cause it could cause a vector hit. None the less I had a friend work for Bankers Life and licensed with other companies, Bankers fired him for cause and when he went to license with other companies later, they came back and wouldn't license him.

I may be wrong when I say Vector but I think I am right. If you sign a captive contract and get fired for cause it could cause a vector hit. None the less I had a friend work for Bankers Life and licensed with other companies, Bankers fired him for cause and when he went to license with other companies later, they came back and wouldn't license him.

You can only be vectored for owing a company money, not for contracting with multiple companies.

Your friend had to have written business and received an advance on it.

Your friend had to have written business and received an advance on it.

If you appointed with them, they may have paid your appointment fee on your behalf..when you terminate, they may report you to Vector for this amount, as trivial as it is.

Latest posts

Back