Are You Making Any Changes to Your Biz in 2012?

G

Curious to know what changes people are thinking about making to their business model next year. Is it possible you will you take on new products? Drop existing lines? Change market segments or demographics? Change marketing strategy and tactics?

Al
I can be found at this site.

Curious to know what changes people are thinking about making to their business model next year. Is it possible you will you take on new products? Drop existing lines? Change market segments or demographics? Change marketing strategy and tactics?

Al
I can be found at this site.

I will be making changes in 2012. I will continue cold calling and selling Med Supps as my main focus. On top of that, my plan is to sell more life insurance (FE) than I have in the past couple of years. I, finally, will have decent renewals coming in, starting in Janurary (from MAs). My plan is to use a portion of that to do some mailings and build my life book.
What about yourself, Al?

I've worked with my states Educators setting up 403(b) accounts for 11+ years and this coming year I'm branching out into the Federal market as well....This change is necessary since 2009 and the new IRS regs I forsee 5 or so years down the road that these districts might very well drop down to a 1 vendor enviroment or pick up my states retirement system 457 plan and I might find myself shut out, so now is the time to expand.

I am working on building a better web presence in order to generate my own leads, and with decent Medicare plan renewals starting to kick in, I plan to market more using the phone to the locals turning 65. It appears that we have a bunch of agents here who are only pushing MA's, and I want to make sure these folks get to see ALL of their options.

I am contemplating suing people with autodialers and settling for $1500 a pop when they call me at home......

Back