Assurant Health-- Time Vs. John Alden

padthaiforlunch

Guru
1000 Post Club
Ok, So I've decided it's in my best interest to offer health insurance to some of my clients. Im getting appointed with:

Anthem BC
GoldenRule
Kaiser
Assurant

Now with Assurant, I can appoint with Time, or John Alden (Northstar Marketing). Commissions appear to be the same (Time breaks it down betwen renewal and service fee).

Is one (Time & Alden) better than the other? Does one do better at some things than the other?

Assurant, Time, Fortis and John Alden.

They are all the same. I guess they like to have a lot of different names to confuse customers from suing them. LOL

Just make sure they pay you 20% annualized.
ALso make sure you get 20% annaulized with Golden Rule. If you're not getting it please email me at [email protected] and I can hook you up.

Assurant, Time, Fortis and John Alden.

They are all the same. I guess they like to have a lot of different names to confuse customers from suing them. LOL

Just make sure they pay you 20% annualized.
ALso make sure you get 20% annaulized with Golden Rule. If you're not getting it please email me at [email protected] and I can hook you up.

Sweet! Still waiting on GR for appt. - sent in paperwork last week. Will let you know if I need a boost.:biggrin:

Back