Assurant to pull out of all quote engines

Could be.....and there is also a free life insurance deal that takes $10 to do....but really if I can not find the rates on ehealth something is going down....

Forrest Gump says: stupid is as stupid does; you can't be stupid if you are alone; (and!!) the best way to avoid stupids is to ignore them. So let it be....

So, how about anwering the question.....is Assurant out of quoting systems?????

Could be.....and there is also a free life insurance deal that takes $10 to do....

Sti - Don't get yourself in trouble. They stopped saying free, it's 'No cost to the insured' life insurance. You'll lose your $10 if you don't get this correct. :D:D:D

Dan

Well, change that. The "dude" and "wtf" now puts your age at around 19. Don't tell me - you spend a lot of time on Myspace.

If you consider yourself an insurance professional it's an insult to the field. You are most of what's wrong with this industry.

Hey Sti is 46 and seems to spend some time on myspace. So he could be anywhere between 19-46. :yes: Sti called me a bitch too.:no: I am not a bitch. Thank you. I do own a bitch though. :yes:

Hello everyone! I am new to the board . Any suggestions on how to grow your business? Where are good leads available? What is easier to sell life or health?

Gary

Wow, an ugly post I wasn't involved in.

Okay, while myspace is one of the best places to market music, insurance not so much. Insecure teenager girl taking pix of themselves in the bathroom mirror doesn't equate to a book of business unless you're the next Girls Gone Wild producer, hey I might be on to something.

I guess we can wait for confirmation of Assurant bailing out.

Back