Auto and Life Leads for Starters

Don't hang your hat on internet leads. They work, but you have to call them persisently and make sure you get credited for the bad ones within the time frame that they allow. Also, it's super easy to spend more $$ than you think you're spending.

You need to have at least 5 marketing plans in place for yourself and work all of them, every day. If internet leads is 1 of those 5, that's great but you'd better have some others as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Or, you can keep leads that you were not originally able to sell or reach and then try them again after 6 months. There. Now you have aged leads that you're not paying for again.

Last edited:
hey guys so im about to start my own agency, any tips where from to get leads i am just starting out so i could use good leads to start off my business. Thanks

Ok because we seem to be off topic, ill actually try to address your question based on my experience. this does not necessarily reflect the right answer but more so what the way i am going about it being literally a few months ahead of where you are.

Do research. there are a lot of lead companies out there. some that i recommend you take a look at are.

-insureme
-netquote
-hometownquotes
-insuranceleads.com
-ileads.com

Now i havent used all these companies myself, hence why i said do your research, but these are some big ones in my area and i think most are nation wide.

If you notice, all these companies offer a sign up bonus credit of leads (usually a deposit match up to $200 of free leads). Now because I am also new, i can tell you cost is very important. just like insurance carriers, no one lead company is the best everywhere and for every market. what i am doing is trying out a few companies because of their price match and calculating ROI on each company. Because there is a price match i am getting the best value and can make the most educated decision when it comes to picking my lead company. There is no best so test them out and dont be scared to spend money if it makes money.

Back