Auto Insurance and Registration License.

JoeGonzales

I know insurance agency is CA can do almost any service that DMV does, more expensive but faster vehicle registration etc... Do you need special insurance license for this, how it called?

Also do they have access to vehicle registration database too?

Vehicle insurance (also known as auto insurance, gap insurance, car insurance, or motor insurance) is insurance purchased for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other road vehicles. Its primary use is to provide financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom.:D

Its expensive to get started offering DMV services. No special license required but you do need a commercial location that the DMV will approve.

You also need to get bonded, which will run a decent amount (I forget exactly how much) and you need a DMV Occupational Permit.

All told, it will run you around $1400-$1500 to be able to process automobile registrations and transfers. You will also need a person on staff to do it, regular office hours, etc, etc,.

Dan

Its expensive to get started offering DMV services. No special license required but you do need a commercial location that the DMV will approve.

You also need to get bonded, which will run a decent amount (I forget exactly how much) and you need a DMV Occupational Permit.

All told, it will run you around $1400-$1500 to be able to process automobile registrations and transfers. You will also need a person on staff to do it, regular office hours, etc, etc,.

Dan
What if i do it all myself one man comany i can rent office yes. how much am i looking to spend and what is DMV Occupational Permit.

I would suggest you talk to the companies that set you up with this program. They will gladly walk you through the details on what it takes, what is required, tell you about the DMV inspections, DMV requirements, etc.

I don't know all of the answers, I just looked at this extensively in the past for myself.

Dan

Back