Best 3 FE Companies in WA. State

What's the temperature? ---------- I've heard it rains there a lot. Donnie could just do telesales to Washington from his air conditioned house in Georgia during the summer.

Yea, no kidding. Gooner does have a Perez Hilton kinda voice that would appeal to MOST in Washington :)

Vancouver is where I'd like to retire. Or at least live during their summer months. That whole area from Seattle to Vancouver is great!

Yea, no kidding. Gooner does have a Perez Hilton kinda voice that would appeal to MOST in Washington :) Vancouver is where I'd like to retire. Or at least live during their summer months. That whole area from Seattle to Vancouver is great!

There are lots of places out there I'd like to see. The furthest west I've ever been is Kansas and I don't care if I ever see that place again. Try accidentally leaning on a cactus while you're turkey hunting.

Yea, no kidding. Gooner does have a Perez Hilton kinda voice that would appeal to MOST in Washington :) Vancouver is where I'd like to retire. Or at least live during their summer months. That whole area from Seattle to Vancouver is great!

What the what??? Perez Hilton...I'm sitting in some dive bar in Isaquaah, Washington in tears laughing. That's funny stuff though.

Attachments

• image-3435069784.jpg
    image-3435069784.jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 27
Knob Creek and Mannys Pale Ale...bourbon and a beer brother. Better yet...they've got Bob Dylan's "times are a changin" playin. I am at home :)

Hell yeah! How's that knob creek? I've never had it. Although I have been to their machine gun shoot. It is freakin awesome.

I saw a half-page ad by United Of Omaha in Seattle Times today.

"$10,000 Whole Life Insurance" (Three benefit levels - $5k, $7k, $10k.)

Attachments

• UOO ad.jpg
    UOO ad.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 20
Back