Best CRM????

I'm in the final stages of changing everything over to LeadMaster and I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

I might even post a separate review thread based on my experience with them while changing over, as I know it could be helpful to others.

My situation is fairly unique as I've had about as complex of a transition as there could be as I have an agency side and lead brokerage side of things.

We're at about 85% done and up until now they have been awesome, and I'm not easily impressed.

Stay tuned.

I am def interested in how it works out for you

I just too a quick glance and it looks interesting
I've bookmarked there site for later

I use now radius Bob

there is so much I love about radius for organizing clients and carriers and keeping documents for easy excess

But there is so much I hate about it for incoming leads internet and live transfer and managing incoming leads

In fact I cant use it for that

I use norvax because I have it for free from FMO and it works great for lead management

With Norvax I can keep track of all incoming leads easily access info needed for quotes Just works really well

My problem with them is they are also a lead company
I've been in disputes with and exclusive lead company I use
because my exclusive leads claim they only went to one site and got multiple calls

So who is wrong Norvax or lead company
I will never know for sure unless I change.

Unfortunately

I cant find 1 that can do both well

lead and client management as well as organizing documents, products and commissions

The more I use Radiusbob the more I like it, beginning to love it.

I envy you SC, but Right now I'm pretty fed up with Radius. I've been looking at so many CRMs here lately and I thought Radius was going to be the solution. I signed up for the trial period and began to set it up.

There is no clear direction of the steps for setting up the system, the training videos are a shotgun approach with everything spread around all over the place.

After setting up the agency and carrier information, they are not viewable in the appropriate places under the User Profile settings or on the Carrier Info page. :mad:

Call support and the recording says the are on the phone with other users, you can go to the web site to chat, but it is just a form email. :err:

Check their user community for similar issues, but on arrival you notice that some of the postings are 3-5 years ago and there is only a total of 37 for all incidents. This might make one think that they must not have many problems, but if that is the case, why is the phone for support and all other departments busy? :skeptical:

I hope that they return my call soon and we can find out if it is something stupid that I am or am not doing and get it going. On the overview it looks like a pretty well put together program and I have seen on the forum that many seem to be happy with it, so I hope , fingers crossed, that I can come back and say that I am now one of them.

The owner of Radius used to come here often to address concerns....I have not seen him in a long time. I know it has been a good CRM for many agents over the past few years or so. Hopefully they return your call.

I called the guys from Radius about a year ago when I first started looking to switch. I had my list of multiple items that were "musts" for us and our needs, and only a few questions in I felt like I was getting blow off answers. He kept directing me to their videos and to just "try it out". Yeah, whatever. Then there were no return phone calls.

Be wary of small CRM companies is my best opinion. Changing CRM's for even a small agency is a PITA as everyone knows. CRM companies should expect long sales cycles and if their service isn't there when you're just starting out, what happens when you have a tech problem?

I went with Leadmaster the start of this year and we're just about complete on integration. The rest is really data entry on our part. It could have taken a much shorter time period but I have several projects going on at this time, as well as the fact that I had a very complex situation with several websites needing to have leads get dumped in and track, plus I had them do some customization for me.

I would say Leadmaster is like a Ferrari compared to a Yugo that other CRM's are. Sure the Yugo will get you from point A to B, but you're hating yourself the entire time knowing there's a better way.

There's not one thing Leadmaster couldn't do for me that I wanted. For the first time ever while looking into CRM's I didn't get the usual "oh we'll have to look into that" BS response. Everything I asked for they made happen which blew me away. Their service is absolutely awesome and they did everything I could possibly want for me. The system is exactly what I've been looking for, couldn't be happier.

OK, I did get a call from Conner at Radius this morning and cleared up a few things.

The support community that I had gone to is no longer in use, how I got there I don't know, but the correct one is radius.tenderapp.com/ in case anyone else is looking.

Apparently the Carrier tab only show content after a document has been uploaded for a particular carrier. That is a little strange to me and I haven't tested that theory yet.

As far as an orderly set up, you just start throwing stuff into it.

So, back to digging. Comparing Radius to Blitz, which one will win, who knows.:1confused:

Last edited:
Check their user community for similar issues, but on arrival you notice that some of the postings are 3-5 years ago and there is only a total of 37 for all incidents.

Sounds like you made your way to a Support Software we no longer use (GetSatisfaction), here is a link to the Radius Support System Welcome - Radius Support where you'll find a few thousand discussions to dig through or submit your own

I work for Advantage CRM and our CRM software is a lot cheaper than most but has the same capabilities. Let me know if you want more info.

CRM sucks for tracking sales goals.

If you are looking for the easiest fastest way to set and track your sales goals, take a look at Sales Goal Tracker Pro in the App Store. It's great and really quick compared to any CRM's.

CRM sucks for tracking sales goals.

If you are looking for the easiest fastest way to set and track your sales goals, take a look at Sales Goal Tracker Pro in the App Store. It's great and really quick compared to any CRM's.

Well Sandy, you seem like a pro. Wouldn't be doing my due diligence if I didn't ask....do you have a vested interest in that app with your two posts on here and all?

Back