Best Life Insurance Leads

Maisie Lai

Hi, I'm new to the life insurance leads. I never had to worry about finding the right lead vendor to purchase good life insurance leads before. I started working for a company to sell health insurance and now they want me to help them start a team selling life insurance so I have been searching for lead vendors for quality leads, no success so far. Can someone share the secrets of any good lead source for phone sales? We sell life insurance over the phone for different states? No face to face appointments. I really appreciate any advice.

Since the OP is going to sell by phone I assume they are looking for a low cost lead. If I were to order leads I would ask the vendor what was their customer reorder rate. Most agents will order leads for a month or 2 to give them a chance and if the ROI is not what they were expecting they will not buy any more. TM leads are probably the least expensive. FB leads would be a close 2nd. DIMG sells FB leads and Thad knows what he is doing. In this environment live transfers are becoming more popular too.

Back