Best Newsletter service?

I found mailchimp hard to use. I'm told that many of these are about the same, but I found it cumbersome.

Of course, none of them actually WRITE your newsletter for you.

I'm going with ActiveCampaign to create a landing page and an auto-responder email sequence. That, and for my podcast website that has a blog and podcast, anyone that subscribes to the website will be notified of new blog entries.

ActiveCampaign is only $9/month (annual pricing) for under 500 contacts (lite).

I found mailchimp hard to use. I'm told that many of these are about the same, but I found it cumbersome.

I'm going with ActiveCampaign to create a landing page and an auto-responder email sequence. That, and for my podcast website that has a blog and podcast, anyone that subscribes to the website will be notified of new blog entries.

is only $9/month (annual pricing) for under 500 contacts (lite).

I was just checking on IF there any who write, but I assumed no
Just if there is I would love to know it

Does Actiove campain have newsletter templets

That is my biggest thing I need to replace my current
though I might have use for an auto responder for follow ups for inbound campaigns but that would be last on this list of needs

My other leads will have auto responders geared to them from Gohighlevel though

My second need is for holiday emails and checking in reviews and referral emails

ActiveCampaign is only $9/month (annual pricing) for under 500 contacts (lite).

But Yes Easy to use is near top of list of needs and easy to show others how to use

I was just checking on IF there any who write, but I assumed no
Just if there is I would love to know it

Does Actiove campain have newsletter templets

That is my biggest thing I need to replace my current
though I might have use for an auto responder for follow ups for inbound campaigns but that would be last on this list of needs

My other leads will have auto responders geared to them from Gohighlevel though

My second need is for holiday emails and checking in reviews and referral emails

Yes there are templates to put in text, mastheads, just about anything you want. Reasonably easy to use once you get the hang of it.

For me, I'll be doing intros to some of my blog posts and then having them click the link for the rest of my blog article.

Back