Best Participating Whole Life Insurance that Has Death Benefit Plus Cash Value Option

Larry,

I'm not sure if your last comments had anything to do with mine, but to be clear, I was merely addressing the OP.

Your comments were perfectly fine.

My "huh?" moment was more with the comment that he or she couldn't find what he or she was looking for with Mass or Met. Which is just a case of confusion on the OP's behalf, as both could accomplish what Ben is talking about.

Hey guys he was using the dividend option to buy one year term and the balance to PUA's. The reason I know this was because Ben himself showed it to me back in the late 80's. The problem is I have not seen any company in recent years that have that option. Ohio National does not have, Lafayette has it but can't illustrate it.

Last edited:
Hey guys he was using the dividend option to buy one year term and the balance to PUA's. The reason I know this was because Ben himself showed it to me back in the late 80's. The problem is I have not seen any company in recent years that have that option. Ohio National does not have, Lafayette has it but can't illustrate it.

I see, in that case it would be somewhat unique. Guardian has this as a dividend option, and it is something that one can illustrate.

I thoght Ben said "when you die we'll trade accounts."
Ben said many things, just like john Savage. And when they were said, they were like magic gold. The funny thing is that listening to those nuggets 30 years later, they don't have the punch they had back then.

Some of them wouldn't even pass compliance today. But they sure laid the groundwork for bringing those ideas into today's way of doing business.

I thoght Ben said "when you die we'll trade accounts."

Actually this statement (so long as you were clear it was a metaphor) would basically define almost any fixed life insurance contract, especially a stripped down guaranteed no lapse UL. You put in X and we give you Y upon death. In cases of the young and healthy, accumulated premiums are less than 20% of the total death benefit even if the insured lives to 100.

Latest posts

Back