• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

best pass word manager suggestions

We've used Keeper for years, love it. Can't say it's better than others, they all do what they're supposed to do, but some do have a bad rap for being hacked in the past.

@GoPokes a few years ago my son gave me a Yubi Key and told me that was more secure than what I do now.

Problem for me was . . . I have a desktop that I use most of the time but also have a few laptops. Some are used at home, some on the road.

It's challenging enough to login to a site and have to hunt for my phone to see the Authenticator app, or look for the code text on my phone. Now I need to find my Yubi Key too?

I ditched the Yubi, haven't tried the "new and yet unproven" passkey because new things don't always work as well as promised.

All these gadgets sound great for someone that only has one computer but not for folks like me.

You would need one or the other, not both. If you use SMS or an auth app (much more secure than SMS), then you need your phone. If you were to use a security key (eg. Yubikey), then you would need your keys. Both of these items are usually with a person whether they are home or away.

You shouldn't need to re-enter an auth code or your auth key every time you log in. Only when you're logging in from a new computer or once every X months, depending on the site.

I use Zoho Vault

This is the one, I have been playing with this one sine you suggested, I can do folders and subfolders and organize,

a little slower to get to and open app then robo form but good enough

I am able to do some one the sites that had an issue on robo form like Anthem, although still having issues with UHC that one is a real pain

Most of all I can control what I share with who, I can share only some sites, and I can give access to open but not see passwords

The customer service is great I can actually reach someone and by email get quick answers with robo form I would have to submit a ticket only through the site and takes times to get a response in the bad computer like text

Back