Breaking Into a New Area

I can offer a 140 to an agency that qualifies with several companies.

Foresters
UHL
Americo
RNA
Balt Life
MOO
Trans
Prosperity

I know I'm missing others. And I'm not posting 140 for those companies. Just saying as long as an agency has the production each company requires, I can give a 140.

If you have a 145 or higher with all those companies... I give you made props.

I know what it takes to maintain a high contract. You must be pumping out tens of millions of production to be able to spread all your business around and still be that high.

Good for you.

If you have a 145 or higher with all those companies... I give you made props.

I know what it takes to maintain a high contract. You must be pumping out tens of millions of production to be able to spread all your business around and still be that high.

Good for you.

In this case it's not about what Ben and his team actually do, it's more about what EFES does as a whole. Just a different set up.

What? why does it matter if you know who i am or not for me to ask a question? Clearly I've shown I'm not aligned with anyone because I'm asking all the IMO's the same question and I repeatably bash everyone on here(in light humor). I respect all of their opinions because they are successful.

Once again, can you read? when was I whining about my upline? Your answer on why my questions weren't legit is pretty bogus so I'd love to hear how I'm whining by asking a question.

You don't know what you are talking about and you are only fooling yourself.

Does it kind of feel like you're arguing a lib?

:1laugh:

I'm asking legitimate questions and you come in being your negative self. You don't even know what you are talking about.

How exactly am I hiding facts? Did you read my posts? Is that the only thing you know how to say? Lol

What you're asking makes complete sense. As long as you get an upfront release, it wouldn't matter how many ppl are inbetween you and the top.

What you're asking makes complete sense. As long as you get an upfront release, it wouldn't matter how many ppl are inbetween you and the top.

Intelligent people are able to see both sides of the coin. The conversation in this thread is what happens when someone drinks so much of the kool-aid that they can't even think rationally. :wacko:

Yea ya know I'm more in the line of thought with I'd rather not have to deal with that. People in this industry are very prone to the thought that they "made you" so most aren't going to cut the ties so easily.

If you need an example check out the final expense forum!

What? why does it matter if you know who i am or not for me to ask a question? Clearly I've shown I'm not aligned with anyone because I'm asking all the IMO's the same question and I repeatably bash everyone on here(in light humor). I respect all of their opinions because they are successful.

Once again, can you read? when was I whining about my upline? Your answer on why my questions weren't legit is pretty bogus so I'd love to hear how I'm whining by asking a question.

You don't know what you are talking about and you are only fooling yourself.

----------

honestly it was mostly the premise of knowing who is above you I was trying to drive home, not necessarily the contract level itself.

haha i bet there are a few

It matters because you may very well be aligned with one of the IMO's that post here. And they are just using you to start trouble.

You might even be one of them using a different name?

----------

I can offer a 140 to an agency that qualifies with several companies.

Foresters
UHL
Americo
RNA
Balt Life
MOO
Trans
Prosperity

I know I'm missing others. And I'm not posting 140 for those companies. Just saying as long as an agency has the production each company requires, I can give a 140.

Agency, not agent. Your boy claimed he gave out 140% to agents. Not agencies.

----------

Does it kind of feel like you're arguing a lib?

:1laugh:

Better than with a clown.

----------

Intelligent people are able to see both sides of the coin. The conversation in this thread is what happens when someone drinks so much of the kool-aid that they can't even think rationally. :wacko:

Are you speaking of yourself and those mythical 140% contracts?

OK, I'll make this easy for you to follow;

What contract level would an agent start at under you and what companies would they have available?

Easy questions that another regional director can't answer.

You gonna hide, gonna whine some more or just answer?

It matters because you may very well be aligned with one of the IMO's that post here. And they are just using you to start trouble.

You might even be one of them using a different name?

----------

Agency, not agent. Your boy claimed he gave out 140% to agents. Not agencies.

----------

Better than with a clown.

I was asked which carrier could I offer a 140% with, which I understood as which company am I higher than a 140% with? An agent would have to be the #1 producing agent in the history of the business to meet a companies requirements to get a 140%.

I think Broker4Ever was just happy with his new levels and was not used to how the forum works. He hasn't done that since, but still gets called out on it all the time. He knows an agent can't get a 140% alone.

I was asked which carrier could I offer a 140% with, which I understood as which company am I higher than a 140% with? An agent would have to be the #1 producing agent in the history of the business to meet a companies requirements to get a 140%.

I think Broker4Ever was just happy with his new levels and was not used to how the forum works. He hasn't done that since, but still gets called out on it all the time. He knows an agent can't get a 140% alone.

Oh, you're his mouthpiece now?

Did you tell him to not answer? Do they have to run their replies by you before sending?

Oh, you're his mouthpiece now?

Did you tell him to not answer? Do they have to run their replies by you before sending?

They don't have to run anything by me. Just stating what I know. You really must have a miserable life. You literally have NEVER posted a single positive post since I have been on this forum. Other than when you are marketing for FEX with the KSKJ pictures.

Latest posts

Back