Bringing Agents Onboard

Rollem

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Ohio
I have recently went independent and signed all contracts as individual/sole. Now I have people asking me for contracts, or if they can write "through" me. I know I want them paid direct, would most IMO's/GA's allow this? Would I need to change my contracts to agency,corp. or llc to do this?

Do these agents need support or just contracts? If support is needed are you prepared to handle it?

sorry if your asking that question , you should not be bring agents in under you,

LOL Agreed! I am relatively new. I had some decent success with a captive agency, just left, and now I have a couple of guys from my former outfit that are asking me about it.

I had no intentions of getting into this right now, but I thought...

Last edited:
Do these agents need support or just contracts? If support is needed are you prepared to handle it?

Just contracts.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'd recommend concentrating on writing business.

Thanks, but I think that my original question is valid. I have helped these guys alot in the past and they are comfortable with me. I can at least shorten their learning curve in their own transition.

BTW, you too, can get another $19.95/mo.

Last edited:
Call the people you got contracted through and ask them the procedure. If they want to be around you and make you money, why not?

Call the people you got contracted through and ask them the procedure. If they want to be around you and make you money, why not?

Thanks, that was my thought. I will talk to my IMO tom., I just thought there may be someone here that has "been here, done this" or is in a similar situation.

If you put them under you, and have to co sign for their advancing, and they stick the company with a debit, it then becomes your debit balance..

Back