BurialInsuranceDirect?

So how are you handling these leads? Lets say you're working 1 of your 11 counties this week and 3 come in from 3 different counties 60 miles from the county you're working.Do let these leads "sit" until you're working those counties? Do you try to make an appointment within 1-3 days and make a special trip to see these higher quality leads?Since these leads aren't targeted by location they could pop up anywere.They're filler leads as others have said and the challenge is working them into your regular appointments in a timely fashion.

One thing I've never done in this business is track miles. If I call and get appointments I don't care if it's 60 miles. At least I'm not toting shingles in the Mississippi heat. I've never worried about the small stuff.

So how are you handling these leads? Lets say you're working 1 of your 11 counties this week and 3 come in from 3 different counties 60 miles from the county you're working.Do let these leads "sit" until you're working those counties? Do you try to make an appointment within 1-3 days and make a special trip to see these higher quality leads?Since these leads aren't targeted by location they could pop up anywere.They're filler leads as others have said and the challenge is working them into your regular appointments in a timely fashion.

Since till today I only have my County (population 1,000,000) I assume you are asking someone else. In my case I do not run anywhere near the appointments these guys do. I also pre-qualify most of them so I know how much the appointment is worth.

I drive from 3-5 k miles a month. If I have 50 dm leads in county 1 and 3 and Lee leads come in counties 4,5 and 6.I'm already working 12 hr days .Do I stop what I'm dong for singular appts that might be over a 3 day period in 3 counties I have no fresh leads in?Yes one county is no problem but when getting leads from many counties it's tough.Obviously you want to get to these higher quality leads asap but to drive 60-90 miles for one lead with no fresh dm in that area is the problem.Another way is to accumulate these and work them one full day a week.

Last edited:
I drive from 3-5 k miles a month. If I have 50 dm leads in county 1 and 3 and Lee leads come in counties 4,5 and 6.I'm already working 12 hr days .Do I stop what I'm dong for singular appts that might be over a 3 day period in 3 counties I have no fresh leads in?

Then do not buy them.

Go have some beers and play some slap and tickle with the old lady.

I drive from 3-5 k miles a month. If I have 50 dm leads in county 1 and 3 and Lee leads come in counties 4,5 and 6.I'm already working 12 hr days .Do I stop what I'm dong for singular appts that might be over a 3 day period in 3 counties I have no fresh leads in?

No. Hold them until you're there or stop ordering. But also you're in Georgia so 5 counties there is like 1 county in other states. So 11 counties is not that big of a deal.

I run Bexar county which San Antonio is in and every county that borders it. I think there's a total of seven or so counties that I run.

90% of my internet leads come from San Antonio. Therefore, I don't deal with a whole lot of drive time issues because all my leads are typically going to be within an hour from me. The furthest I drive is about an hour and a half but I am like THE BULL in the sense that I will drive to where the money is at.

I also run my direct-mail pieces in the same counties as my Internet leads so therefore I have different lead types in the same counties so I have other reasons to be there. It's not just one isolated Internet lead I am chasing

I run Bexar county which San Antonio is in and every county that borders it. I think there's a total of seven or so counties that I run.

90% of my internet leads come from San Antonio. Therefore, I don't deal with a whole lot of drive time issues because all my leads are typically going to be within an hour from me. The furthest I drive is about an hour and a half but I am like THE BULL in the sense that I will drive to where the money is at.

I also run my direct-mail pieces in the same counties as my Internet leads so therefore I have different lead types in the same counties so I have other reasons to be there. It's not just one isolated Internet lead I am chasing

As it turns out---Burial Insurance Direct has an agent using their services in all the counties I want--so thats out

Any alternates?

Latest posts

Back