BurialInsuranceDirect?

I thought your whole point in starting this thread is that your other lead sources sucked? I was just trying to help you find a way to get some internet leads to work for you. Omaha is only 2.5 hours from KC. Thats not that far, but to each his own. I drop 15,000 pieces up there, work my azz off for three weeks, write a truckload of business, and then don't even go up there again for another 6 months.

That's why you are successful. You're willing to do the things that the average agent will not do.

There's a guy in Colorado Springs right now that THE BULL and I know that is driving 2 1/2 hours into the mountains and hitting numbers that are just crazy but he's The only agent I know willing to drive into the mountains.

Then don't buy his leads. You've answered your own question. You want them. Your area is taken. You are not willing to drive. Move on. You mention "your clients"....keep doing whatever you did to generate your clients.

Word.

There seems to be one" leads suck" thread after another. There was one yesterday about Thad's subscription that must have blown up since it is gone now. But at the end of the day if they do not work for you, do not buy them. I think some of these guys are starting to mirror their client base.

That's why you are successful. You're willing to do the things that the average agent will not do.

There's a guy in Colorado Springs right now that THE BULL and I know that is driving 2 1/2 hours into the mountains and hitting numbers that are just crazy but he's The only agent I know willing to drive into the mountains.

And when we say big numbers, we've seen over 11k DAYS!

I thought your whole point in starting this thread is that your other lead sources sucked? I was just trying to help you find a way to get some internet leads to work for you.

Omaha is only 2.5 hours from KC. Thats not that far, but to each his own. I drop 15,000 pieces up there, work my azz off for three weeks, write a truckload of business, and then don't even go up there again for another 6 months.

Damn, you missed the best comeback ever. You coulda just said, "whatever, dude!!".:D:D

Word. There seems to be one" leads suck" thread after another. There was one yesterday about Thad's subscription that must have blown up since it is gone now. But at the end of the day if they do not work for you, do not buy them. I think some of these guys are starting to mirror their client base.

Hahahaha. Guilty :(

His leads are great for an agent that knows how to work them and is willing to work them!

----------

News flash...You can call them, (most of the time) text them, EMAIL them, door knock them...One of my agents wrote the largest app of his career by emailing one of the leads that wouldn't answer or wasn't home. Got appointment and wrote husband and wife up for $5,500.

I think this is the most important key to the leads. The guys I know who hit them from every single angle do the best. With all of the information that comes from the lead there are so many options.

Some people (for whatever reason) just respond better to certain forms of contact and some agents are better at each themselves. I of course want every single person to answer the phone but it's just tough no matter how many times I tell them to expect a call.

With knowing that the lead is both fresh and truly exclusive you are afforded more time to work them in more ways without being worried someone is going to beat you to it.

Back