Buying Leads or Email Lists

I've never sold annuities so I'm not qualified to answer your question. My guess is the closing % is much smaller. After you just made your pitch to an annuity prospect they might say "let me talk with my financial advisor first" (and then their financial advisor sells them the annuity) or their CPA gives your prospect a contact to call and the contact sells them the annuity.
Horror! :no:

Hello Forum;

Do you think that buying leads or email lists do not produce results?

Thanks!
They produce results , some good some not and while on the subject I need a list preferably aged and not expensive state wide seniors in Colorado. Medicare is my focus , spare me the ptc lectures I understand let me just say thank you for your concern in advance.

Hello
What produce results?
Purchase leads or email lists?
Thank you!
For me purchased leads , and they usually come w an email . My efforts have always been in calling , I can’t speak to the other side of things , I wish I could . I need some leads to call

Hello Forum;

Do you think that buying leads or email lists do not produce results?

Thanks!

You might want to define "leads."

I'd rather have 30 leads where a consumer received a piece of mail from me, filled it out and sent it back to me than a list of 100,000 random emails, even if the email list cost only $9 and the 30 leads cost $900.

I'd rather have 30 leads where a consumer saw an ad in his or her Facebook feed, clicked on it, filled out the form with their name, birthday, favorite hobby, and then submitted it to me than a list of 100,000 random emails, even if the email list cost only $9 and the 30 leads cost $900.

I could very easily see myself making $0 off of that email list.

I'm probably going to make $6,000 minimum off of those leads.

I'd rather have 30 leads where a consumer received a piece of mail from me, filled it out and sent it back to me than a list of 100,000 random emails, even if the email list cost only $9 and the 30 leads cost $900.

I'd rather have 30 leads where a consumer saw an ad in his or her Facebook feed, clicked on it, filled out the form with their name, birthday, favorite hobby, and then submitted it to me than a list of 100,000 random emails, even if the email list cost only $9 and the 30 leads cost $900.

Hello,

I agree with you.

We are talking about quality rather than quantity.

You couldn't have expressed it more clearly.

Thank you!

Hello;

What you say is interesting.

What kind of leads are you getting to work, as you said?

Thank you!

Back