• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Call Recording App

I use Phone.com. It works pretty well through the app on my phone and from my desktop. It has texting as well.

Are agents really still doing this? lol. Everything is "in person" and by "text" here. This stupid call recording rule should've went away long ago. We are not third party marketing organizations, despite being classified as such. We're friggin' single brokers trying to help people with their plans. This rule was a result of ID---IO--T bureaucrats not understanding that regular brokers/ agents weren't the problem. Call centers were and are the problem.

Last edited:
Are agents really still doing this? lol. Everything is "in person" and by "text" here. This stupid call recording rule should've went away long ago. We are not third party marketing organizations, despite being classified as such. We're friggin' single brokers trying to help people with their plans.
What’s recording ? I’m 100% face to face . I know people who sell 100% on the phone who use VPNs to spoof being there in person . They use a program to take an sig on screen and can date what they want to do the soa . Hell 50% of agents are doing scope the same day saying it was a walk up . Call centers cheat like bitches every second and never get in trouble

ACR phone app through Google Store and the add on through microsoft store added on.

Not that I actually use it much.

So far been asked for a recording now twice. Didn't have one for those two carriers and nothing came of it.

A smaller carrier asked my colleague for one recently, he didn't have it, so far nothings happened.

What’s recording ? I’m 100% face to face . I know people who sell 100% on the phone who use VPNs to spoof being there in person . They use a program to take an sig on screen and can date what they want to do the soa . Hell 50% of agents are doing scope the same day saying it was a walk up . Call centers cheat like bitches every second and never get in trouble

I don't mind a soa (I do hate the dumb things but I do them) but the 48 hr thing is just usually not something I even have brain power to keep track of.

Since 2010 I've had to show like 2 scopes... If I ever need to show another I'll do it. If it happens to be same day, I don't remember the circumstances... (Which I probably don't).

Do you really know people who do that?

That is probably a serious crime, it would be better to just do a scope even if its the same day and deal with that

and as far as cheating face to face guys do it all the time, they constantly brag about door knocking for MA plans for one thing

Do you really know people who do that?

That is probably a serious crime, it would be better to just do a scope even if its the same day and deal with that

and as far as cheating face to face guys do it all the time, they constantly brag about door knocking for MA plans for one thing
I’m talking call centers lie like bitches about benefits and they illegally call them .. I’ll kiss anyone’s ass who works telesales leads , gets a scope up front and calls them after 48 hrs . Bs .

Back