Captive Agency, Going Independent! Looking for FMO.

Your either under Amerilife or AIMC depending on what companies you write. You can go threw Eldercare,Precision,Ritter Im,SMS,ECT...ECT in the end your contracts are held by AIMC or Amerilife.

Your either under Amerilife or AIMC depending on what companies you write. You can go threw Eldercare,Precision,Ritter Im,SMS,ECT...ECT in the end your contracts are held by AIMC or Amerilife.

Wrong on all levels except for the private label products
from Amerlife (Gerber,Woodman,Forethought, Sentinel,) or
Sterling Life Investors from AIMC

AIMC holds Family Life, Admiral Life, KSKJ, Sterling Investors, and RNA,
Amerilife holds Woodman, Gerber, Forethought, Sentinel.
Other than that your right im "Wrong"

You can get "United American" direct........but for the competitive products in Ohio AIMC and Amerilife are the main players.

Last edited:
I would like to take the time to add that we do all of our own in house marketing. We have plenty of experience and we have a firm fondation. At this point i'm not looking for training of any sort, we've had plenty of training over the last 13 years. What i am looking for is an FMO/IMO that can offer me the most direct upline possible (i.e. I'm not looking to work through 50 hands). Also, I am looking for the highest contracts available. My agents run 4 pre-set appointments 4 days a week. There's a lot of overhead to get us to the production we are at. I recently hired another partner who is bringing his 2 million dollar block to the table and yet another bringing his 1.5 million. Obviously, i'm looking for great products for our clients, but also high contracts.

Thank you everyone for your input, i will be making calls all day today to speak with various FMO/IMOs about what they are offering.

I Use premier senior marketing. Premiersmi.com

I have no affiliation with them except that I use them as my FMO. They have excellent contracts, most the best I've seen Anywhere, including these forums. And, they are easy to contact and easy to work with.

I Use premier senior marketing. Premiersmi.com

I have no affiliation with them except that I use them as my FMO. They have excellent contracts, most the best I've seen Anywhere, including these forums. And, they are easy to contact and easy to work with.

I've used them before too; good people. Between them and Precision those are my two favorites.

Back