Captive Agency, Going Independent! Looking for FMO.

I recommend TLC Insurance Group for your Senior Products Health and Life. They have great contracts and great support. Ask for Craig Villwock. Tell them Timil Jones sent you:)

We recently were a captive agency, and a few months ago the company completely shut down our support. No office, no leads, no higher contracts, no more competetive products. So we were stuck without salaries, without any sort of support and just middle of the road companies. That is when we made the decision to go out on our own and run our agency independently. We have Life & Health, variable products agents. We've worked mostly with the over 65 market, and it's been a very successful business for us. We run a tele-marketing company as well so all of our agents are used to running 4 appointments a day, 4 days a week. We have a 4 million dollar block of business, and we have more leads than most people dream of. However, i'm not satisfied with my current FMO. We don't have a ton of companies with them, but what we do have, i'm not happy with. I'm looking for a great FMO, high contracts and competetive rates. Any suggestions??

I recommend TLC Insurance Group for your Senior Products Health and Life. They have great contracts and great support. Ask for Craig Villwock. Tell them Timil Jones sent you:)

They go through JLS Marketing Concepts for AIMC products and Precision for Ameri-life products. They are a middle marketer.

Last edited:
We have numerous companies and products, plus we are located right here in Ohio! We have the top contracts for most companies we deal with, which means we are able to give you recruiting level contracts. We help our agents with websites, processing the business for you, case design and will help you close cases if needed.
We also have advances available upon submission, issue or as earned, depending on what you are looking for. Also available is marketing reimbursement for paid for business, easy to qualify for conventions and discounts such as cellular phone through our agency.
Would love the opportunity to speak with you in more detail regarding what have to offer.

^he's looking to go independent. Seems like you are an agency that hires agents and commissions go through you.

What's your recruiting level contracts for say Foresters FE?

They go through JLS Marketing Concepts for AIMC products and Precision for Ameri-life products. They are a middle marketer.

True TLC does use JLS Marketing for AIMC products. In Ohio you don't have a choice, JLS is the exclusive distributor. But they are direct for all Ameri-life products along with a few other carriers. They also provide agents with top level contracts and provide agents with support. Not quite as flashy or high tech as SMS, Ritter or some of the other "Big Dogs" but they are a great group of guys to work with. :cool:

AIMC holds Family Life, Admiral Life, KSKJ, Sterling Investors, and RNA,
Amerilife holds Woodman, Gerber, Forethought, Sentinel.
Other than that your right im "Wrong"

You can get "United American" direct........but for the competitive products in Ohio AIMC and Amerilife are the main players.

Just a warning -- NEVER contract in the downline of Amerilife, you are risking a nightmare. Amerilife is an operation that outright steals commissions, and will NEVER release your contract under any circumstance short of a court order. I literally ask any marketing outfit about whether a contract/company is "in any way, shape, or form affiliated with Amerilife" before contracting. If you do business with the devil, you ought not be shocked if you later find you get burned.

Back