Cardone University

fredbull337

Expert
Just curious if anyone has used this system in the Insurance field on this forum? Its not industry specific but he is possibly best salesman in the world so I signed up for a 3 month trial of it hoping to get some tips on using the phone, prospecting, etc. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase the program for my whole office.

Just looking to see if anybody has any familiarity with this and if they have seen it improve sales in the insurance industry.

Thanks,

I follow Grant Cardone on YouTube and Facebook for general sales motivation... but I don't think his style would work for me. He's a pure salesman. Nothing wrong with that, but I consider myself an advisor/consultant - which really means that I'm more toned-down and more of a listener in my approach.

I would look forward to hearing your thoughts on his material as you review it.

Just curious if anyone has used this system in the Insurance field on this forum? Its not industry specific but he is possibly best salesman in the world so I signed up for a 3 month trial of it hoping to get some tips on using the phone, prospecting, etc. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase the program for my whole office.

Just looking to see if anybody has any familiarity with this and if they have seen it improve sales in the insurance industry.

Thanks,

It sounds to me like you are being sold on/by hope, not substance.

It sounds to me like you are being sold on/by hope, not substance.

Im not being sold on anything. I have a nice size (and growning) P&C book that I have the opportunity to have my CSRs multiline. I use to despise that when I was with SF, but the fact is selling someone some term when they just buy a new house is better than them having nothing at all.

I actually agree with what DHK has said. His style is a little too "salesman" for what I personally want to do. I have time now to focus on being more of an advisor/consultant. I dont have to spend my day quoting and issuing homeowners policies. I got people for that. But he also has some great stuff in there that is not industry or product specific. Great stuff about Time and how you spend it, the "price" myth, service and why people will pay more, etc. He has some stuff in there more related to the sales process and how to know what a buyer is thinking, how to know what his objection is going to be before he even says it, so that you know how to respond and you are not sitting there trying to think of what to say. Im not throwing a hail mary and hoping for the best. Im just always looking for nuggets to add to my lunch box to help be get to where I want to go. Im open minded and im always trying to learn. I want to learn from the most successful car salesman, the best Dr., the best barber.

Black belts dont learn from white belts. I get it, so if I am constantly doing 75k a year in life premium I want to learn from the guys that are doing 500k, not the ones that are doing 75k or less. If I am making 500k a year in total revenue then I want to learn from someone who is making 5 million a year and yadi yadi yadi. Doesnt really matter to me if they sell cars, clothes, or houses. But that is just me

I just dont really see how that makes me sold on something hook, line, and sinker.

If you want to subscribe to something that can help you increase your sales, I recommend the Insurance Pro Shop online video training for $30/month. In my opinion, they help you set up your interviews to be practically 'objection-free'.

Insurance Marketing and Sales Resource Center- Tools, Tips and Training

Thanks, I will look into it again. I signed up for it when I first went independent but i was always getting bogged down on the P&C side of things and I decided to let it go.

I have been reading your posts on here for quite some time and you seem to be extremely knowledgeable. Do you have a FB business page or anything? Would love to follow you on there.

Thanks

Back