Cash Out on a 5 Star Policy

Just for your info Nfl Uhl has one of the worst reputations in all Fe for paying contestable claims. If she were healthy that might be ok but being in poor health is risky moving her. Just something to think of.

Then when you consider that 5 star is shutting down their FE division and going out of business etc, with no "state guarantee fund" backing they maybe should pull their cash out asap.

and here's a thumbs up to the :) "trolling" comment

----------

so would the estate {of the brother who died} hold the rights to the certificate?

Then when you consider that 5 star is shutting down their FE division and going out of business etc, with no "state guarantee fund" backing they maybe should pull their cash out asap.

----------

so would the estate {of the brother who died} hold the rights to the certificate?

I can hate on 1 star with the best of them but they are not fraternal.:goofy:

----------

They are backed by the guarantee fund......

5 star is not going out of business. They're exiting the Fe business and will still honor all Fe claims. Even if they shut down either somebody buys the block of business(Happens 99.9% of the time) or the state fund will pay the claims. One way or another all death claims will be paid.

----------

What?

Unfortunately, NFL is on record before saying that, when he enters a house, he is gonna try to sell something come hell or high water. Buyer beware!:eek:

"Unfortunately, NFL is on record before saying that, when he enters a house, he is gonna try to sell something come hell or high water. Buyer beware!"

I sell FE for a living. I have been doing it for about 7 or 8 year now. When I enter into a home 95% of the people I meet don't know the difference between term and whole life. I am there to give them information and guide them in the right direction. Most of the time they are directed to buy a new policy from me, which is more often than not the wise choice.

In the above situation the lady has a 5K policy that she pays $52 per month for. It has $2700 in cash value. I can write her a new level policy with the same face value and save her $10 per month. I am also going to give her 2k in cash. I figured I should keep the extra seven hundred as a "finders fee."

I went to the Bill and Hillary Clinton school on "How to Make Money" and "Rip Off Friends", Where I received an honorary degree in Short Sales.

Back