Cash Out on a 5 Star Policy

Jd you often say you like it when they have life ins. Obviously when you run into a 5-10 yr old policy you won't be able to beat the premium most of the time. Are you talking about letting them cash out of their policy as this is cash they'll never get when they die anyway?Do clients balk when you say you can get $3k out of your policy and the new premium is only $15 more a month?Will most company's give the client their cash value balance on the phone while you're in the house?

Jd you often say you like it when they have life ins. Obviously when you run into a 5-10 yr old policy you won't be able to beat the premium most of the time. Are you talking about letting them cash out of their policy as this is cash they'll never get when they die anyway?Do clients balk when you say you can get $3k out of your policy and the new premium is only $15 more a month?Will most company's give the client their cash value balance on the phone while you're in the house?

JD is more diverse with his knowledge, in accordance to client options after listening to their needs... more than just cash surrender options.

What would their needs be? They need the $4k cash value for a big screen TV? They need $4k to send Lonnie to college? Please list some needs were its recommended to cash surrender vs not to? Obviously if the clients health is poor you leave it alone.

I have written some where they paid more just to get the cash. I've done some RPU. But what makes you think I can't beat years old policies? I do it all the time.

Especially if it's LH, SL, OA, Bankers, PM, etc. Or they were sold a 2 year ROP plans several years ago and they could have gotten level even then. They may be past the 2 years but they are still overpaying.

They had their current policies when they mailed in the card. My job is to find out why.

I replaced a 5 year old CL yesterday. Replaced a 2 year old AmMem at another home.

What's their WHY? I take no step in any home until I have their WHY? No WHY and I'm out of there.

----------

Not so long as you leave out the hell part.

Ha!:laugh: I don't run appointments for the fun of it. I go into every home with the intent of selling something while I'm there. I even sold a $14/mo Aetna cancer plan recently.

That ain't much but it's a sale and she's now a customer.

I have written some where they paid more just to get the cash. I've done some RPU. But what makes you think I can't beat years old policies? I do it all the time.

Especially if it's LH, SL, OA, Bankers, PM, etc. Or they were sold a 2 year ROP plans several years ago and they could have gotten level even then. They may be past the 2 years but they are still overpaying.

They had their current policies when they mailed in the card. My job is to find out why.

I replaced a 5 year old CL yesterday. Replaced a 2 year old AmMem at another home.

What's their WHY? I take no step in any home until I have their WHY? No WHY and I'm out of there.

----------

Ha!:laugh: I don't run appointments for the fun of it. I go into every home with the intent of selling something while I'm there. I even sold a $14/mo Aetna cancer plan recently.

That ain't much but it's a sale and she's now a customer.

Nice work! But you wouldn't bash and replace a fraternal on the sole basis of it being a fraternal just to sell something, would you? Are you saying it's ok to say or do anything including lying, cheating or stealing in order to sell, come hell or high water?:confused:

What would their needs be? They need the $4k cash value for a big screen TV? They need $4k to send Lonnie to college? Please list some needs were its recommended to cash surrender vs not to? Obviously if the clients health is poor you leave it alone.

I had lady that had a 10K policy that was many years old and paying $50 a month. We called and her Reduced paid up option on her current policy was $3k. Wrote her a KSKJ policy for $50 a month for $9000 Face.

She went from 10K coverage to 12K total insurance and paying couple cents less.... after many birthdays.

Travis
FEXContracting.com.

Nice work! But you wouldn't bash and replace a fraternal on the sole basis of it being a fraternal just to sell something, would you? Are you saying it's ok to say or do anything including lying, cheating or stealing in order to sell, come hell or high water?:confused:

Obviously not. It should go without saying that we have to operate legally and ethically.

That is an odd question. Maybe they want to donate it to the Trump campaign. What would that matter.

Several factors go into whether or nor a replacement makes sense or not. But what they would spend the money on has never been one of them.

Would a bank teller ask those same questions?

Back