CMS final ruling today??

No doubt his tax cut helped me (BTW i am a conservative- i wish there was a GOP candidate i could vote for)) BUT i can't stand the thought of living in a country where a single individual controls everything.( dont kid yourself that is what Trump is after) I also hate Trump the man for amongst other things being such a horrible role model as person -especially for children.Children are being shown that it is OK to bully,cheat and lie and that is going to have effects our society for years to come.The man never utters a word that isn't either a lie or self serving in some way.
I'm not a big trump fan, nor the election system. My Nikki Haley vote didn't count by time az election came. But can't vote lib, so trump vote will be a big pill to swallow, but must be done. The lesser of 2 evils

This whole thread is fascinating. Imagine supporting a President (Biden), and his administration, that's hellbent on destroying the industry you're in. We are truly living in the most interesting times. You might not like Trump...fine. He's pompous. Certainly not a guy I'd be close friends with. I don't care. I don't have to live with him. Some of you guys think you're voting for your next housemate. His personality and his personal dealings are of ZERO importance to me. I'd like to stay employed and keep as much money in my wallet as possible. I mean, how many more f*cking cuts and idiotic extra regulations is Biden and his merry band of 35 IQ commies inside CMS going to make to this industry??? You guys are eventually gonna TDS your way to saying "Would you like fries with that?"

This whole thread is fascinating. Imagine supporting a President (Biden), and his administration, that's hellbent on destroying the industry you're in. We are truly living in the most interesting times. You might not like Trump...fine. He's pompous. Certainly not a guy I'd be close friends with. I don't care. I don't have to live with him. Some of you guys think you're voting for your next housemate. His personality and his personal dealings are of ZERO importance to me. I'd like to stay employed and keep as much money in my wallet as possible. I mean, how many more f*cking cuts and idiotic extra regulations is Biden and his merry band of 35 IQ commies inside CMS going to make to this industry??? You guys are eventually gonna TDS your way to saying "Would you like fries with that?"

But you have to understand we sell a product everyone basically has to have that is heavily govt subsidized(just like aca) . Were not really even selling. We’re educating as they will buy from someone .Wether there’s a live agent to sell it or not it has little relavance to the total enrollment. I read we’re only 33% of Medicare is sold by an agent . As the population becomes mostly computer literate the agent won’t be needed really . It’s just like standardized med sups . If mapd goes that way it’s very easy to compare . Don’t shoot the messenger. I’ll ride this till the end . Im
Making no predictions just stating facts .

But you have to understand we sell a product everyone basically has to have that is heavily govt subsidized(just like aca) . Were not really even selling. We’re educating as they will buy from someone .Wether there’s a live agent to sell it or not it has little relavance to the total enrollment. I read we’re only 33% of Medicare is sold by an agent . As the population becomes mostly computer literate the agent won’t be needed really . It’s just like standardized med sups . If mapd goes that way it’s very easy to compare . Don’t shoot the messenger. I’ll ride this till the end . Im
Making no predictions just stating facts .

I've gotta respectfully disagree with one point though, Don. I just secured a few ACA policies for a couple of "kids" that are 24 and 28. Both are VERY computer-literate. Both were also absolutely clueless as to what they were doing, how to read an insurance policy, what the terms meant, and what to pick.

We take it for granted because we've been doing this for a long time, but (for me, at least) this business was EXTREMELY difficult to learn....almost like another language. I've also encouraged many people to get insurance simply from speaking to them. This is business these companies never would've gotten.

Being well-insured is absolutely vital, but so many people forego it, or just don't even think they really need it. I'm also not trying to sound arrogant by any means. I'm genuinely no Nikola Tesla or Einstein, but have you seen the population lately? "Intelligent" is not an accurate word I'd use to describe most folks out there. IQ levels have plummeted, and our school systems are total disasters.

Again, I don't mean that arrogantly, but it's a genuine observation that I can't ignore. All these smart devices (just to name one thing) are making people incredibly dumb because they don't even have to use their brains for much.

Last edited:
I've gotta respectfully disagree with one point though, Don. I just secured a few ACA policies for a couple of "kids" that are 24 and 28. Both are VERY computer-literate. Both were also absolutely clueless as to what they were doing, how to read an insurance policy, what the terms meant, and what to pick.

We take it for granted because we've been doing this for a long time, but (for me, at least) this business was EXTREMELY difficult to learn....almost like another language. I've also encouraged many people to get insurance simply from speaking to them. This is business these companies never would've gotten.

Being well-insured is absolutely vital, but so many people forego it, or just don't even think they really need it. I'm also not trying to sound arrogant by any means. I'm genuinely no Nikola Tesla or Einstein, but have you seen the population lately? "Intelligent" is not an accurate word I'd use to describe most folks out there.

Again, I don't mean that arrogantly, but it's a genuine observation that I can't ignore. All these smart devices (just to name one thing) are making people incredibly dumb because they don't even have to use their brains for much.

I 500% agree many of these people wouldn’t have bought ( I use this losely ) aca . That’s were the debate comes . I got man 64 and wife 62 just signed up with Ambetter at $238 a month . They just hit Ambetter for near $100k of bills . Is that selling really ? It’s really giving it away . When I run into 3 -5 30-50 year old unemployed people a week on aca . They pay zero . Is that selling ? Try charging all these aca people even 1/2 the real premium . They’d laugh in your face . Now I do agree the amount of yrs to learn Medicare and aca like the back of your hand is very very steep . So yes many of these people paying zero would not have known they can get free health ins if the agent didn’t notify them

OK I skimmed the thread. What I learned is Trump is crooked. Biden is Crooked and incompetent. But I didn't see how many are voting for Kennedy. Who's up for RFK Jr?
I think the problem is rooted in social media. People think they actually know their candidate... there seems to be a phenomenon as though they know the person, not like it's a character in a movie, presented to them.

At some point I realized, I wouldn't defend anyone I know saying or doing the thing the person I was supporting was doing, so why was I defending this stranger?

Once people get behind their candidate these days, it's like they take it to the grave. Nothing changes their minds. This isnt rational.

It's also fairly irrational to think all 300 million American should agree on every thing, and if the other guy disagrees with me, he must be a lunatic. Are we not all on the same team?

We have to zoom out, rather than zoom in. Zoom out, look at society as though your are a scientist watching a colony of ants.... this approach is an excerpt from Tony DeMello's book Awareness. We have a lot more in common with each other, than we are different.

Some people actually think their quality of life is dependent on who the president is. I know my life has improved every year since I can remember, and it didnt have anything to do with the who the President was. Sure I get the 20% pass through, but I am still choosing my day to to day feelings.

Im not confident that things will improve anytime soon.

I 500% agree many of these people wouldn’t have bought ( I use this losely ) aca . That’s were the debate comes . I got man 64 and wife 62 just signed up with Ambetter at $238 a month . They just hit Ambetter for near $100k of bills . Is that selling really ? It’s really giving it away . When I run into 3 -5 30-50 year old unemployed people a week on aca . They pay zero . Is that selling ? Try charging all these aca people even 1/2 the real premium . They’d laugh in your face . Now I do agree the amount of yrs to learn Medicare and aca like the back of your hand is very very steep . So yes many of these people paying zero would not have known they can get free health ins if the agent didn’t notify them

Yes, isnt it interesting how as the internet and information has become more readily available, the education of the masses has slowly declined?

The masses are not on the forums, talking as we are.

Buying stock or buying calls? How confident are you ?

Wouldn't it be interesting if a few months from now, we see which politicians did exactly that? And which members of CMS did the same?

I'm just kidding that would be unethical

Latest posts

Back