CMS final ruling today??

Dude is a billionaire. I'd take being considered the worst business man ever if I can be a billionaire. That's a major fail up I guess.

Is he really though?He has been able to maintain cash flow through many failed business by lying, cheating and racking up so much debt that he got a lifeline from the banks only because they figured he was worth more alive than dead because of the Trump name.( to big to fail)The money and name recognition he got from playing a cartoon character on the Apprentice is what saved his ass from even more bankruptcies not his business acumen.

The only reason DJT stock won't go to 0 is by either money being laundered through it from foreign interest and billionaires looking for favors or if he gets elected he will use some of that presidential immunity to stifle competition to DJT from FB,X,Reddit etc

Fun fact- If Trump had taken his 500 million inherentice (he lied said it was only 1 million) and invested in a sp 500 index fund he would actually be a real billionaire not just on paper

I want to thank this billionaire for my QBI 20% business tax deduction that saved me a ton of money over the past few years. Nice to see it again on my taxes, ends in 2025 if Biden wins. For you Trump haters, I'm sure you feel guilty keeping your money, so I suggest you donate it to your favorite green organization.

Latest posts

Back