CNN and Acosta Should Have Apologized

I get what you are saying. I finally get it! You are saying Trump is a baby and as such should respond to every negative opinion about him...even if it means insulting someone who helped vindicate thousands of Americans who lost their lives at the hands of terrorism. Thank you for explaining it to me. I didnt know grown men are allowed to revert back to babies. I'm about to go get some milk!

The General took a cheap political shot, he got one back. I really don't understand all the whining about it, and I'm not alone.

GOP: Retired admiral who Trump attacked is ‘hardly a non-political figure’

Exactly my point. The president took a cheap shot by responding to a "cheap shot." A real man would of ate that and kept it moving. I guess its a different generation where men cant handle criticism. Trump must be what you call a millennial. The president whined because someone else whined. I'm like you, don't understand the whining.

Exactly my point. The president took a cheap shot by responding to a "cheap shot." A real man would of ate that and kept it moving.

Yeah, when was the last time Trump did that; never.

I guess its a different generation where men cant handle criticism.

That is HOW Trump handles cheap shots, and it works. He would NEVER have been president if he played the "make nice" game - and it's a game.

Trump must be what you call a millennial.

No, he's what I call a guy from Queen's. They all behave like that. Ever see a little TV show called Seinfeld?

The president whined because someone else whined. I'm like you, don't understand the whining.

I don't think he whined, he just gave as good as he got.

I had a neighbor who was a retired Air Force Colonel, a very strong conservative. But he wouldn't get actively involved in politics because the military are told to keep their noses out of it. I reminded him he was retired and he reminded me he could always be called back if the circumstances dictated it, and that a good soldier didn't get into the muck with the politicians.

That would have been good advice for the General.

Actually the General's comment about Trump's comments about the media wasn't even rational; it was stupid and idiotic. When you do that, military or not, expect someone to criticize you, which is why you stay out of it.

Back