• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Collection of hard to find insurance books...ok to post for sale?

Haha, yup! Fresh out of college I was quite impressionable and bought basically anything he recommended...and I did get at least something out of all of them. Is that forum still around? It's been a few years since I was subscribed.

Thanks for the re-post.

Couldn't tell you much. He banned me almost 9 years ago, but since he started on a subscription model, I think that pretty much killed all the activity there.

It was a good thing that he banned me. I think he held me back. Once I moved on and found other training, my understanding has shot through the roof.

There's a joke there but I'll let you all use your imagination.

:D

CjLm-lRUgAECbP4.jpg

3079980699_f822881493_o.jpg

3.14 is the first three numbers of pi. Is there a joke there I am missing monkey man?
I didn’t catch that! That explains @Todd King ’s follow up bid of $4.20. (42: the answer to life, the universe, and everything.)

The $5.55 bid was purely random on my part. But apparently there’s a hidden meaning for 555, too. I just didn’t know that until I googled it a couple minutes ago! You guys are all way more cerebral than me!:twitchy:

Back