Commissions: Street level and Overrides

Have you tried the new Oreo O's? Don't think much of them as a cereal but straight out of the box, they are great with a cup of coffee.. :yes:

No, haven't tried those yet, but I have recently started eating the Chocolate Frosted Flakes. Love them!

No, haven't tried those yet, but I have recently started eating the Chocolate Frosted Flakes. Love them!
Those sound interesting. I just bought a box of Maple Brown Sugar Frosted Mini Wheats and Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats. Haven't tried them yet.

Is Captain Crunch still around?

Those sound interesting. I just bought a box of Maple Brown Sugar Frosted Mini Wheats and Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats. Haven't tried them yet.

Is Captain Crunch still around?

He certainly is. There are all sorts of different crunch berries and even an all berries version as well! Originally I was upset by this as kids now wouldn't have to sort through all those yellow puffs to get to the good stuff but after trying them, the all berries is just too many berries! They need to come out with a 50% berries to perfect it!

He certainly is. There are all sorts of different crunch berries and even an all berries version as well! Originally I was upset by this as kids now wouldn't have to sort through all those yellow puffs to get to the good stuff but after trying them, the all berries is just too many berries! They need to come out with a 50% berries to perfect it!
Do believe this is the first thread hijacked by a cereal discussion.. :yes::laugh:

I will tie it all together....

All Berries is real like 100-120% street level FE.

Half Berries would be better than All Berries but it doesn't exists.
130% street would be better than all the street levels I have seen, but it doesn't exist either.

Back