Constructive criticism about the forum

I received a lovely SPAM email from IHIAA today. How lovely, I almost sh%t myself. I loved these quotes:

Non-biased eh? The "president" is the MOST opinionated, inconsistent person on this board.

I have to admit I really joined the IHIAA only for the Norvax discount, and generally have disregarded most all of the emails from the association as I am too busy working, and generally confident in my skills as an Insurance Broker at this point. However, I have seen you specifically bash this guy endlessly and now have called him "inconsistent" and I was wondering if you could state some actual evidence of his 'inconsistent' character?

The way I look at it, especially with the number of events/webinars/discounts he seems to have going with this IHIAA, he's doing a pretty good thing at a very equitable price, no? There are people that pay online psychics thousands of dollars per year for total BS...certainly numerous forum members on here with $19.95+ going to the likes of barelylegal.com, etc and who knows how many people pissing away huge sums of cash at online poker, etc. So where is the harm in running an association to help Insurance Agents be better at what they do and charging a small fee for that?

Once again, instead of just "Crabcake Johnny sux", do you have any real hard evidence and actual facts about this guy, as he's getting a few of my dollars every month and if you can prove to me he's either a criminal or worse then I'll sever ties, otherwise I think what he's got going is just fine.

I'm guilty of the online poker rooms actually playing now as I am typing this. Ah crap all in with AA guy calls with QJ and hits two pair got to love it. Well I will reload and get his chips back.

I received a lovely SPAM email from IHIAA today. How lovely, I almost sh%t myself. I loved these quotes:

#1 The Independent Health Insurance Agent Association is the fastest growing non-biased, member-influenced association dedicated to training

#2 THIS IS NOT a sales pitch

Non-biased eh? The "president" is the MOST opinionated, inconsistent person on this board.

Not a sales pitch? What a laugh!! Has this become a 501c? WTF? You had me rollin on the floor today Crabcake...

Well, maybe I can educate you - just a little bit:

A) No, it's not a sales pitch, it's a training class which is no cost to attend. But yes, I'm growing the association so anyone who wants to join is free. Just that blast alone yesterday increased membership - thoese agents didn't even wait for the free webinar.

B) We are indeed toally unbiased. We do not recommend any one carrier over another, we do recommend many different lead sources from exclusive to shared to telemarketed - agents can choose whatever method is most comfortable to them. They can at least get lead discounts on the sources most of you here use already

Let's say you're already using XYZ lead source and buying 30 per week. Now let's say we offer $1 per lead discount.

Ok.....you're now saving $120 per month for $20 in dues - to the good $100 per month.

If you're new you can either come here and try to dig up information - go join an agency and roll the dice that you'll be trained...correctly - or join and get all the info in the same place, get trained and get around a community of other agents.

Wait...isn't this a community of agents? Yes...but on on here and start asking a bunch of basic questions....see what kind of responses you get.

And IBG - I'd get into "acceptance" mode real fast or you're gonna have a bitter life. As you can see, we just kicked off our marketing campaign and it's the tip of the iceberg.

If you're PO'd at hearing about the "IHIAA" now - within a year you'll be committed in a rubber room.

I have to admit I really joined the IHIAA only for the Norvax discount, and generally have disregarded most all of the emails from the association as I am too busy working, and generally confident in my skills as an Insurance Broker at this point. However, I have seen you specifically bash this guy endlessly and now have called him "inconsistent" and I was wondering if you could state some actual evidence of his 'inconsistent' character?

The way I look at it, especially with the number of events/webinars/discounts he seems to have going with this IHIAA, he's doing a pretty good thing at a very equitable price, no? There are people that pay online psychics thousands of dollars per year for total BS...certainly numerous forum members on here with $19.95+ going to the likes of barelylegal.com, etc and who knows how many people pissing away huge sums of cash at online poker, etc. So where is the harm in running an association to help Insurance Agents be better at what they do and charging a small fee for that?

Once again, instead of just "Crabcake Johnny sux", do you have any real hard evidence and actual facts about this guy, as he's getting a few of my dollars every month and if you can prove to me he's either a criminal or worse then I'll sever ties, otherwise I think what he's got going is just fine.

CT - this guy is getting me more free press then you can imagine. Just let him continue to bloviate.

CT - this guy is getting me more free press then you can imagine. Just let him continue to bloviate.
It's obvious that the reason he won't indentify himself is because he's dishonest. Just his attitude about agents and his "I will not release" proves what an a-hole he is.

If his downline actually knew what venom he posts, I would anticipate many would demand releases.

It's so easy to be anon and say anthing you want. I'm made worse attacks on people than he has (probably because my IQ is much higher than his) but EVERYONE knows who I am. I'm not a pu$$y and am willing to be out front with everything I say.

Rick

It's obvious that the reason he won't indentify himself is because he's dishonest. Just his attitude about agents and his "I will not release" proves what an a-hole he is.

If his downline actually knew what venom he posts, I would anticipate many would demand releases.

It's so easy to be anon and say anthing you want. I'm made worse attacks on people than he has (probably because my IQ is much higher than his) but EVERYONE knows who I am. I'm not a pu$ and am willing to be out front with everything I say.

Rick

Rick,

I like anonymity on a board like this so shut your pie hole.

Rick,

I like anonymity on a board like this so shut your pie hole.

Of course you do. Cowards never want anyone to know who they are.

Hiding behind you anonymity gives you complete authority so I stand corrected and will "shut my pie hole." I won't bother responding to you. I ignore pu$$ys.

Grow some balls Mary.

Rick

Last edited:
Back