Contacting Hometown Quotes

Yeah, its not like there isn't a link or an email or a phone number on the bottom of each of Bob's posts.

Maybe someone should tell Bob to add all of that to his signature, maybe people will figure out how to get hold of them.

Or maybe he should have ads on this forum.

Oops, maybe all of that has happened....

I haven't the slightest idea how to contact these guys

I wish you could give me more information....& of course you can call me.

I personally took 3 calls from agents today, one a Farmers agent that lives in Tulsa, OK from this Forum today & we talked almost 45 minutes. Missed another call & when I called back, he said he couldn't wait & called back to the office & got one of our Agent Service staff.

Please, if you need a live person, be patient. We work on the phone all day with agents & we do return messages in the order they are received. One way to get a call back is to email us at: [email protected]. Our computer system routes the message to the correct person/department immediately. They then do their best to call within 1 hour. To avoid playing phone tag, please leave your cell number or a couple of numbers. Be specific on what your needs are so we get the correct person to call you back.

Of course, I'm available also & my email & phone number are in my signature. I route my phone to my cell if I'm not going to be in the office like today.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
mkking.
I posted on the 7th asking you to contact me....10 days later...nothing so....I don't know what else I can say/do since no reply....

leadsgocold...
interesting dude....my contact info as was said before, is posted....not sure why you would post what you did....call me if you'd like to talk business.

I am always available, maybe just when you aren't?

Thanks folks.

Last edited:
Bob Klee said:
No idea who you are "mkking" but I detect some truth in what you posted but I wish you'd make a more concise/detailed complaint other than my sales gal dropped the ball in calling you back. Oh, & you waited too long to get leads....

I do know of an agent that Lauren dropped the ball in getting back with as you say. [okay, anyone here have a "Perfect" sales rep, please let me know] She has over 10 years of working as a CSR in 2 Allstate agencies so generally, she is pretty good...but human.

I also know that we did have an agent that wanted pretty highly filtered health leads & we just could not generate any Quality much less Quantity of them. We could send you a bunch of Quantity "industry standard" leads but you would have indeed complained about the Quality then vs. getting few/no leads...I don't know for sure since I am not sure whom your boyfriend is.

? for you: Did we take your boyfriends money or did we refund it since we couldn't get him the Quality/Quantity you/he wanted?

Does it mean we are "bad" because we couldn't provide many leads based on what you posted?

I'll be the first to admit that HometownQuotes.com is not perfect. I personally don't know a perfect person, much less a perfect company. But we will always be honest with our agents & we continually strive to get better. If you'll email/PM me your info, I'd be happy to check into the details.

Kind Regards,

Bob I've been with your lead service for almost 4 months. I chose you guys bc I do believe you are the most upfront honest people to do business with but I've only received 1 lead in that entire time. I talked to Lauren who is very nice and she had told me that she would send a request to the marketing team. That was over a month ago and I still haven't received anything new.

Bob, what is the return policy on your leads? How much time does an agent have? I have leads in my system that still have the "Request Credit" button next to them, but the system tells me they are too old to return.

7 days from date and "time" sent to you.

If you're having that problem email them with the lead number. I did have the same thing happen in my case where I confirmed the lead was bad, went to bed, logged it in next morning and had the same result. I just emailed them with situation and explained the time I confirmed it was bad and how the clock evidently ran out on it by minutes.

With HTQ, contact them and explain the situation. They are a very reasonable bunch. If you have a legit reason, well they've been the best in the business at minimal BS to deal with.

That said, I am assuming you're an upfront guy yourself and have honestly done the footwork to verify a bad lead and are not just dumping a lead you didn't contact. The credit side of leads has bad people on both sides of the coin. Not saying you are one, but that there are some out there.

Yea, I know what you mean. I just wondered why their system doesn't remove the "Credit Request" button after a CR is no longer available.

And, yea, 3 dials a day, everyday from receipt of lead. The truth is, I can smell a bad lead with about 75% accuracy the minute I get it. :1wink:

Latest posts

Back