Continuing Education

PhxSunsFan

Guru
web ce pretty easy

for ex,.. you download the 24 hour course... dont even have to watch it

go straight to the exam 75 questions score 70.. retake it 100 times. if needed . all the answers are common sense or google them.. took me 45 minutes.. for a 2 yr requirement..

You're lucky. In Illinois we have to do it to renew our license. I've done P&C CE, and have never had a P&C license. Just another money making scheme. :mad:
I am pretty sure if you make it to 20 years in the biz they grandfather CE.......
If you've been licensed in Texas for 20 years or more, or you had an illness, medical disability or other extenuating circumstances that prevented you from completing required training, you may qualify for a continuing education exemption.Aug 25, 2021
https://www.tdi.texas.gov/tips/agents-ce.html

I am pretty sure if you make it to 20 years in the biz they grandfather CE.......
If you've been licensed in Texas for 20 years or more, or you had an illness, medical disability or other extenuating circumstances that prevented you from completing required training, you may qualify for a continuing education exemption.Aug 25, 2021
Illinois is broke and probably gets kickbacks from the CE companies. I've got 40 years and I'm a grandfather, but still have to do CE. :laugh:

At one time, the CE company I was using gave you the answers. :yes:

web ce pretty easy

for ex,.. you download the 24 hour course... dont even have to watch it

go straight to the exam 75 questions score 70.. retake it 100 times. if needed . all the answers are common sense or google them.. took me 45 minutes.. for a 2 yr requirement..

Yeah, I used Web Ce for my renewal about a month ago. They are legit. I did the same courses as last time I used them for my CE. It took me about an hour or so.

Yeah, I used Web Ce for my renewal about a month ago. They are legit. I did the same courses as last time I used them for my CE. It took me about an hour or so.
I've been using the same company for about 20 years. In Illinois you can't do the same courses 2 times in a row. They keep track and send it out. I can do a different course, but I figure if I've already got it, I might learn something new.

man.....you guys got it tough.....in the past just logged into the DOI....clicked past the course's and just took the test.......

I've been using the same company for about 20 years. In Illinois you can't do the same courses 2 times in a row. They keep track and send it out. I can do a different course, but I figure if I've already got it, I might learn something new.
Same for Nevada but there are so many courses that are basically the same, you can keep taking your area of expertise and just never study.

WebCE knows this game and that's why they do this...

Latest posts

Back