COPD level

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a guy 57MT with COPD. He also had a stint 3 and a half years ago. He is not on any blood thinners and is doing fine otherwise. He wants 35K. I will do 25 at KSKJ. I need another 10K level. I don't have anybody else who will do him level. Who might I add that will cover him level? That I might have use for down the road.

I may just go graded with foresters as I am already set up with them.

I have a guy 57MT with COPD. He also had a stint 3 and a half years ago. He is not on any blood thinners and is doing fine otherwise. He wants 35K. I will do 25 at KSKJ. I need another 10K level. I don't have anybody else who will do him level. Who might I add that will cover him level? That I might have use for down the road.

LBL standard or Trans Standard.

That's one thing that I don't do that I should. I rarely if ever consider pay plan. I just want to get a quick and simple extra 10K policy. I also wrote 35k on his wife so I would like to get a decent price. I am replacing MOO and AIL.

Foresters is $90 a month on 10K graded. seems kind of pricey but he is currently paying $67 on a 5K policy with AIL.

$94 for Prosperity or $72 sentinal graded to. Balancing the clients interest and how to get paid is key. It’s like writing a 82 y/o on Omaha vs Trans, hundreds of dollar difference.

Oxygen?.. If not SNL Security Care Plan Special... $64.78 .. 10K immediate benefit..

Last edited:
Back